so i finally got some opeth

exactly, so why are you insisting on starting with the earliest album when Orchid clearly will give the wrong impression of Opeth? do yourself a favor and think.

the order DOESNT matter, so start with a well rounded album that shows what opeth is all about.

orchid has some of the worst transitions i've ever heard. from an opeth standpoint, it's a sub-par album. it's still a decent album, but opeth has much better material. next question?

ViCyniC said:
You_win_the_prize.jpg

if you want to make fun of disabled people why don't you go back to nazi germany? fucking dickhead.

joshthesquash said:
if you want to make fun of disabled people why don't you go back to nazi germany? fucking dickhead.

or the children of bodom forum

yeah really, im here now actually staying with my parents for a few weeks. but i live in leeds mostly, with my girlfriend and a few mates.

i've been brought up to hate sunderland but if theres one thing that makes it good it's 'panda' all you can eat chinese.. i just get a plate of fucking seaweed and sit there all night, awesome.

to go more ontopic: its about time opeth played a gig in the north east i think.