Best part of any katatonia song

of course:
wherever you are, i am nooooooooooooot

and the last two minutes or so of the future of speech.

derbeder said:
wherever you are, i am nooooooooooooot

holy shit! this moment is so awesome! i always scream my fucking soul to death when i'm alone and this part occurs.

and i love the breakdown at the beginning of endtime.

neilyoungfan said:
in my opinion which really means nothing the best katatonia song is burn the remembrance because of 3:03-end of song this part just blows my mind opinions here?

I have to agree with that, I´m just listening to Burn The Remembrance and this part of 3:03-end of song is at the moment also my favourite part but that changes also, there are just so many increadible moments in Kata songs.

"Like slow scenery i'm losing all my faith, in lifeless motion you're walking like you're dead" from Rainroom...

em..

Instrumental part of Scarlet Heavens with strange sounds (i was told once t hat it is a whale!)

oh, also some parts of Tonight's Decision album...like the solo in A darkness coming, and the lead guitars part from Had to (Leave).

oh, and how could i forgot the melody in Without God.

"you would never sleep at night
if you knew what I've been through
and this thought is all I have
to trust upon when light is gone"

"But I remember you clearly
Do you remember that I used to sing
Why have you waited so long?"

the music and the lyrics are PERFECT for each other, and they hit profoundly

:D

"I Harken up, the sunset choir sings from the palace of Frrrost"

(dee dee doo doo da da dum)

I love the way frost rolls off Jonas' tongue :p I always rewind that part.

neilyoungfan said:
in my opinion which really means nothing the best katatonia song is burn the remembrance because of 3:03-end of song this part just blows my mind opinions here?

Agreed :kickass:

Like most of you I think there are also many great parts in other Katatonia songs, but just to cite one I really like from the new album:

"...To overcome this, I become one with
Quiet colder, late november..."
- In The White :headbang: