• Gangland

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Total Eclipse

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Hallowed Be Thy Name

Votes: 24 61.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How many "best song on X album" polls do we need? This is getting slightly retarded.

Your taste in music is total crap.

Actually, I'm looking at your sig right now...Rainbow, Morbid Angel, Iron Maiden, Motorhead, Opeth, Bathory, Dimmu Borgir, Celtic Frost...good stuff. Hawkwind, Jethro Tull, Steely Dan - not too familiar, but I respect. However, AC/DC simply aren't very good.
Overall, though, I respect your sig. But you're wrong. Gangland sucks.

I'd like to hear you elaborate on the supposed suckiness of "Gangland", because I'm really not seeing it. The riffs and drumming are both pretty catchy (the use of a swing beat was unique for their music). The song isn't overly long, and there's plenty of rhythmic explosiveness in it for a Maiden song.

I stand by that. They have one song I like (Girls Got Rhythm). Angus Young is a highly overrated guitarist, and AC/DC are a mediocre band.

I stand by that. They have one song I like (Girls Got Rhythm). Angus Young is a highly overrated guitarist, and AC/DC are a mediocre band.

You definitely have no idea what hard rock is about. AC/DC are pretty much the quintessence of the genre.

Not a huge hard rock fan, tbh. I like good hard rock, but don't listen to it all that much. AC/DC have a lot of okay songs, but only one that I'll actually voluntarily listen to.

Correction: AC/DC have shitloads of ass-kicking, ball-ripping songs that are actually more headbangable than most metal.

Their music is loud, catchy, rhythmic, and pretty much the epitome of no-bullshit rock and roll. What else can I say? By what you have in your sig, you don't seem to listen to anything besides metal, so I don't see what makes you think your opinions on a non-metal band carry so much weight. Besides this, anyway:

me being a dumbass