Biggest Bush Fire In History (My House Burnt Down)

cause you're all a bunch of fucking racists.
and racists are lowlifes so don't try to teach lessons if you can't do it without insulting our black bros

cause you're all a bunch of fucking racists.
and racists are lowlifes so don't try to teach lessons if you can't do it without insulting our black bros

6k70opfoh4.gif

Cause Sydney is soooo in Victoria. But on a serious note... was that all you could come up with? I was expecting more of a reaction.

Well unlike yourself, I don't have the emotional drive of my home being destroyed to fuel asshole remarks I make on the internet. Perhaps then I could have come up with something golden like "Mr High and Mighty on your pedistool."

Director-->Aleksi,This Time Not With Pinkeh Strip On Your Guitare,HEhEheh
Alexi-->Not Today
Director-->They Complianed In The Internet,I Readt It
Alexi-->Fuck Them,I Love That Guitar,Its My Favourite One

... that will look like a huge ugly shit stain in 10 years ...

...and her tattoo wont look much better either.

Talking of 10 years, that, I would estimate would be another lifetime for her. Amazing what you can achieve with two knifes, an iron and an ink cartridge.

As for the thread itself, I do genuinely feel sorry for the people of Australia, but feel slightly disappointed that it didnt catch Draznog. Im sure we could sell his meat to the starving population of Scotland. Make something useful out of him.

girl with huge ugly star on her back that will look like a huge ugly shit stain in 10 years = not idiot?

Wow you said the words HUGE UGLY SHIT now if im not mistaken that would be the kind of words that would discribe you, so now you are a huge ugly shit in 10 years you will just be a big fucking blob of shit.