Black Metal and Death Metal

lol. Ive never changed my nickname or text since i joined. I changed my avatar once i think.

And i don't think at the gates sold out. I think that they heard some stuff, liked it, and did an album of it. Whats the problem with that? I dont think money was the motivation. If it was, they would have got a rapper and turned into nu metal.

There are a lot of bad definitions here. The only one that looked right was NineFeetUnderground's. New Immortal is barely black metal. And lyrics are a very important part of what determines the music. Whoever says that what the band members wear comes into play is full of crap. Bands like Emperor stopped dressing like that because Cradle of Filth thought they could dress that way, and be true black metal. Image is irrelevant.

MasterOLightning said:
There are a lot of bad definitions here. The only one that looked right was NineFeetUnderground's. New Immortal is barely black metal. And lyrics are a very important part of what determines the music. Whoever says that what the band members wear comes into play is full of crap. Bands like Emperor stopped dressing like that because Cradle of Filth thought they could dress that way, and be true black metal. Image is irrelevant.
thanks man...im glad someone was paying attention. ;) :p