Black Metal Fans: Region of Origin?

Black Metal Fans: Your region of origin?

• Total voters
Wasnt Israel an arab country at first?

Yeah it was called Palestine lol :lol: and no offense but geographically Israel or Palestine or whatever you want to call it is located in the Middle East... it is in the Middle and East of the Middle lol :lol: and just to keep on topic again I'm from NY/USA everyone.. :kickass:

California, United States
I'm usually situated in Rancho Cucamonga (gay name), which is right next to Ontario :loco:

Yeah it was called Palestine lol :lol: and no offense but geographically Israel or Palestine or whatever you want to call it is located in the Middle East... it is in the Middle and East of the Middle lol :lol: and just to keep on topic again I'm from NY/USA everyone.. :kickass:

It was thoroughly Palestine, but it was under British dominion, so it couldn't be called an independent country,

It was thoroughly Palestine, but it was under British dominion, so it couldn't be called an independent country,

Before British rule we mean.. since Biblical times i suppose... but what i find weird is he is "atheist" therefore he is not a jew or doesn't believe in God... which means he doesn't believe anything God said in the bible or anything else in the Bible for that matter.. therefore he shouldn't believe in a nation or country called Israel no? ... :Smug:

Born in Russia but I never really lived there, about two months after, my dad went back to Santa Monica, CA and took my mother, myself and sister back with him (he was originally from Finland, by the way). We've since moved up to San Jose.

Before British rule we mean.. since Biblical times i suppose... but what i find weird is he is "atheist" therefore he is not a jew or doesn't believe in God... which means he doesn't believe anything God said in the bible or anything else in the Bible for that matter.. therefore he shouldn't believe in a nation or country called Israel no? ... :Smug:

You can be culturally Jewish and still be n atheist, hell as long as you're a good person most rabbi's don't give a damn if you believe or not (at least the reform don't). If you want to talk about the ultra-conservative, strap a bible to your forehead type of people...well...:lol:

:kickass: Sweet Home Chicago
*born & raised*
currently getting ready for Powerfest this weekend: Novembers Doom and Saturnus:kickass: :kickass:

Powerfest
Atheist, Martyr, Saturnus,
Novembers Doom & Thurisaz
7:00pm

Unfaithfully Metalhead,
"...he shouldn't believe in a nation or country called Israel"
BULLSHIT. I BELONG to that nation. I LIVE in that country.
In Biblical times, it was called first K'naan, and then Israel. Then Israel was split into Israel and Judea. The word "Palestine" only came up in the late 19th century, as a response to the Zionist movement.
For an excellent, thorough and accurate history of the conflict for the land, read Shmuel Katz's "Battleground: Fact and Fantasy in Palestine". Superb book.
Being an atheist, I do not believe in God. Neither do I believe in the stupid embellishments included in the Bible. However, the Bible DOES contain some facts. This can't be denied.
A nation is more than just religion.

Genocide Roach,
Israel is geographically located (unfortunately) in the Middle East, which is part of Asia.

Alright, please stop writing on this topic here. Open up a topic in the appropriate forum, and I'll gladly participate.

P.S.: Most of your posts here just attest to your lack of education on the topic. Go read some good history books, then come back.