Blokes and shaving of their genitals...

have you ever totally or partially shaved/cut your pubic or balls or arsehole hair ??

• Total voters
It has nothing to do with me trying to blend in or following the majority or being afraid I'd lose my manliness (like that could ever happen...) or the fear that I might feel ashamed or with whatever.

I just don't feel the need to look like an idiot :D

Nicolas said:
Explain, give details:loco:

Cedar
Achernar
others that once shaved their balls...

explain me why you did that?:D
Do you like to lick hairy miffs? No. So, do girls like to lick hairy balls? :err:

It's about respect. And I also like it that way. I just don't shave out the whole thing cuz I think it's kinda weird. A nice trim and a ball shave is ok as said before.

Achernar said:
Do you like to lick hairy miffs? No. So, do girls like to lick hairy balls? :err:

It's about respect. And I also like it that way. I just don't shave out the whole thing cuz I think it's kinda weird. A nice trim and a ball shave is ok as said before.

I second that.

Moreover, it's more pleasant when licked :oops:

i never asked a woman to trim anything. so dont give me bollox about it. and i respect girls all the way (sometimes :D ).

i think its fair for the girl in question. i mean; you want to have hers to be trimmed/shaved/whatever. and you refuse from your side to doiy. thats hypocrite.