Blokes and shaving of their genitals...

have you ever totally or partially shaved/cut your pubic or balls or arsehole hair ??

• Total voters
Achernar said:
What about the sexual orientation once mentioned? :D
dont take the gay word for real,its here to describe attitute not the actual straight-gay dilemma.and if some of teh great fuckers of our times shave them,that doesnt say its man,in fact if you know what some playboys' armpit look like its a bit gay too to dig it so innit?:Smug:

well i dont know about you guys (and of course i do use a deodorant) but if my armpit hair is long, it gets smelly after 24 hours (even with the deodorant on). why not be all clean and unsmelly when it's just one razorblade away?

Don Corleone said:
well i dont know about you guys (and of course i do use a deodorant) but if my armpit hair is long, it gets smelly after 24 hours (even with the deodorant on). why not be all clean and unsmelly when it's just one razorblade away?
havent you ever thought of a shower?

the_good_son141 said:
havent you ever thought of a shower?

OH-MY-GOD! this is a turning point in my life!

you are a genius, good son. how come i never though of that? yes, from now on i'm going to take a shower. i did not know what it was, so that you told me i know now.

gee, i never knew we had we had such intellects on these boards.

oh and please tell me what i am gonna do, like, when i'm away from home when i cant take a shower right away? im sure everone cannot have access to a shower all the time?

hey, if shaving your armpit is considered gay where you are, so be it. but thats not the case here in my country.

Dhatura said:
:lol: actually, that was what I pondered about, I have two showers in a 24-hour period. (FFS, first I wrote "24-year period" :cool: )
Well that's not too healthy for your skin and hair either, showering too often. Don't know how to explain it in English though, it's too complicated :zzz:

it has to do with the protective oily layer on the skin...especially in winter, gorik. you are right.

the shampoo is a kind of detergent so it's not really healthy to overuse it. everytime you apply it on your hair and skin, you tear off the protective layer.