Blokes and shaving of their genitals...

have you ever totally or partially shaved/cut your pubic or balls or arsehole hair ??

• Total voters
Don Corleone said:
OH-MY-GOD! this is a turning point in my life!

you are a genius, good son. how come i never though of that? yes, from now on i'm going to take a shower. i did not know what it was, so that you told me i know now.

gee, i never knew we had we had such intellects on these boards.

oh and please tell me what i am gonna do, like, when i'm away from home when i cant take a shower right away? im sure everone cannot have access to a shower all the time?

hey, if shaving your armpit is considered gay where you are, so be it. but thats not the case here in my country.
alright,i cant think of an occasion when the shower is unreachable.
the desert? :Smug: dont take the word gay so literally,christ!!!!ok since you confirmed its cultural, i cant argue on cultures whatsoever

:zzz::zzz::zzz: I'm getting officially sick of this. Don't deny it's a cultural matter Sophia, even Don has said that himself. In here you'd be awefully being laughed at if you admitted shaving your balls or armpits, but I guess according to you, that shouldn't matter at all :Smug: And it's obviously a very normal thing in Turkey hence it's a cultural difference. Has absoluuuuuutely nothing to do with naive generalizing. (Actually I'm especially talking about the armpits, as balls are being shaved a bit everywhere :Smug: )

i cant help it but i always read the title as "blokes shaving OFF their genitals" :lol:

ah gorik i think you would be surprised about men removing public hairs here in belgio. just cause its more fun. but people just dont talk about it. and certainly not the way we did here.

Mariner said:
ah gorik i think you would be surprised about men removing public hairs here in belgio. just cause its more fun. but people just dont talk about it. and certainly not the way we did here.
:lol:
sorry, i know it's just a typo