Blood Alliance artwork revealed!

I'm gonna get the album digitally I guess, importing would be troublesome.

The artwork makes me even more excited for it now though. I was already excited, but now even more.

This is truly AMAZING! Great job on the cover, not long till release now:D

My new screensaver:D

What is there usually in CD booklets Steve? I never really got any booklets coming with CDs that I bought in the past.

Looks spectacular, Steve. Felipe never disappoints... looking forward to having this one on my CD shelves!

What is there usually in CD booklets Steve? I never really got any booklets coming with CDs that I bought in the past.

The booklet is one of the primary reasons I have always loved physical product....whether that is CD, Cassette or vinyl.

I always like to include lyrics, recording information and credits, endorsement logos, thanks lists from each band member and some great art courtesy of Felipe!

The artwork is awesome! As someone who likes to own an album physically, it's always nice when an album has an awesome cover, or artwork in the booklet in general for that matter.

It will make owning this all the more sweeter!

The artwork is certainly one of the things I most anticipate when I hear about a new album. No matter how convenient a digital download may be, nothing will ever beat a physical album with nice artwork and all that. Sure, it could be good on the computer as well, but holding it in your hands makes it much more special. Felipe certainly has a particular style that works for him... and I'm glad I enjoy it!

It would obviously be more interesting to have it physically and get to have whatever else that comes with the CD, but if you merely want to have the music, getting it digitally would be easier.

For me it all comes from the fact that when I first started buying music......back in the days before CD's...I think the first 2 albums I actually bought were in 1981 on cassette. If memory serves it was Motorhead's "Overkill" and "Regatta de Blanc" by the Police. I think once you have grown up with physical product the booklet/artwork/music are all part and parcel of buying the album.

I remember me and my friends waiting eagerly for albums to come out and we had no idea of what we might be getting as there were no samples available or anything like that. I actually preferred that as I always had total faith in my favourite bands, even if I was occasionally slightly disappointed. Even now I am yet to purchase any music in digital format lol!

For me it all comes from the fact that when I first started buying music......back in the days before CD's...I think the first 2 albums I actually bought were in 1981 on cassette. If memory serves it was Motorhead's "Overkill" and "Regatta de Blanc" by the Police. I think once you have grown up with physical product the booklet/artwork/music are all part and parcel of buying the album.

I remember me and my friends waiting eagerly for albums to come out and we had no idea of what we might be getting as there were no samples available or anything like that. I actually preferred that as I always had total faith in my favourite bands, even if I was occasionally slightly disappointed. Even now I am yet to purchase any music in digital format lol!
What you grow up on may affect you in the future but you need to move on to better technology and techniques of getting things, and music in particular. For some people things like booklet are really important but for those who just want to hear the music and don't care about other things it's nothing special. Some people don't even care much about the band/artist they are listening to....and that's not me I'm talking about here.

Anyway whether you buy your music digitally or from a store you gotta pay what you need to pay, no such thing as free lunch lol

Eh, I don't think Steve needs to be torn away from buying CDs and "brought into the present".
Different people will just prefer different things, and that's cool.

Personally, I'd love to have a physical copy of everything I've bought just for the sake of having it in the flesh - but when it comes down to it, I get digital for a lot of things simply because it's (often) cheaper and quicker.

Eh, I don't think Steve needs to be torn away from buying CDs and "brought into the present".
Different people will just prefer different things, and that's cool.

Personally, I'd love to have a physical copy of everything I've bought just for the sake of having it in the flesh - but when it comes down to it, I get digital for a lot of things simply because it's (often) cheaper and quicker.
I didn't tell him that - "be torn away from buying CDs" and "brought into the present"... He can do whatever he wants, and buy his music the way he wants, and that goes for anyone. I thought it was already obvious.

And man, it's not often cheaper and quicker, it's (almost) ALWAYS cheaper and quicker.

I think the important thing is that we all continue to buy music.....one thing that isn't going to change is that it still costs money to make an album.

For me personally, so long as there is still physical product that's what I will buy. it would actually be weird to make albums and have only available in digital format.

I'm glad the artwork has gone down well with everyone and I hope the rest of the booklet does as well, for those of you who go down that route

To be honest the only reason I prefer to get music digitally than physically is because I only listen to my music on the computer mostly, not when I go out or anything. Other than that buying it physically is more awesome.

Yeah, a lot of people were positive about the artwork(including me) so Felipe have done a great job for you guys.