Blood Alliance artwork revealed!

Nowadays I tend to do most of my listening in the car. I spend so much time driving to see my girlfriend, go to school, work, pick up my siblings from school, etc. that by the time I have time at home to do stuff, I either practice piano or play a little bit of World of Warcraft. It used to be 90% of my music listening was done on computer... so these days I tend to cherish physical CDs more, despite how they seem to be dying out. Funny how that works, eh?

I really hope CDs continue to be made, though... my collection only has about 120 CDs since I began buying them regularly a couple of years ago, but I have so many discographies left to complete. Then again maybe I can get them cheaper if they begin to be phased out completely...

My physical collection is tiny. If I had the money (ie. if I won the lottery, heh) I'd start buying in my digital collection in physical form - since when I first started buying music I did so 99% digitally, so now almost all of my favourites I just have a digital copy of, which is a shame.

I've actually bought 2 albums twice just to have them in physical form, but it's not something I want to make a habit out of with my budget.

I had a car wreck a little over a year ago that destroyed about 20 of my CDs (I just kind of kept bringing new ones into the car and was too lazy to take most of them back inside the house)... three days after I just bought three of them. I still need a new copy of Stratovarius's Visions and Nightwish's Century Child :(

Dude Stratovarius' Visions is £3.49 on Amazon.co.uk (Not sure what shipping costs are to America though)
[ame="http://www.amazon.co.uk/Visions-Stratovarius/dp/B000PFU6RW/ref=sr_1_3?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1294166987&sr=1-3"]http://www.amazon.co.uk/Visions-Stratovarius/dp/B000PFU6RW/ref=sr_1_3?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1294166987&sr=1-3[/ame]

and Century Child is awesome - get it bought haha

Oh yea, I know I could get it cheap... I'm just lazy and put it off because it'd be easier to order them all at once :lol: I actually saved the booklets for sentimental value until I get them re-ordered, haha.

Physical media all the way (with the possibility of then ripping it to stick on my mp3 player)

The only digital download I've done was the limited Threshold release 'Wireless', which doesn't work on my current PC. Think I downloaded it using my laptop which has since broke, meaning my PC doesn't hold the license needed for it. To make matters worse, the site that I bought it from doesn't exist anymore, meaning I wasted 6.99 or so

Buy it physically, then rip it onto your computer. Best of both worlds. ;)
Or I can just get it digitally, then burn it on a CD in case I want to listen to it on anywhere other than the computer. All I'm lacking here is artwork and booklet.

Funny how the conversation turned into CD vs Digital music =D

And now it can start turning into a conversation about the quality of burned CDs vs. genuine CDs ;)

Yeah but, you know man, I think I haven't listened to music on anywhere else than on my computer for like a year. Unless you count the MTV channel as "anywhere else" :lol:

Love the artwork Steve, very much my kind of thing :headbang:. It reminds me a lot of Iron Maiden's Live After Death artwork and talk of this re-occurring character just reinforces that.

Yeah that re-occurring character is the same one as on master of illusion according to Steve.

And he said that it may become PQ's mascot!

Belated excitement on the album cover. It's different but no less epic and very cool. Felipe is a genius. Instant desktop background and cannot wait to have this CD/booklet/vinyl would be awesome and of course emblazoned on my chest. Currently wearing my MoI tee at work with pride :headbang:

yeah id much rather hold the box in my hand. the sound is also much better, i always find copied and downloaded music sounds kinda wishwashy,glassy.

No offense Steve, I'm loving the Artwork, by all means, but does anyone else get the sense that the artwork reminds me (us) of Harry Potter? LOL

I know, lol, but it's kinda fun, because that was my first impression of the album's artwork, haha! :D

Cheers! :headbang: