Blood Alliance artwork revealed!

Hahahahaha! Btw, just got off the phone with my dad. He'll take me to your UK Tour if I can get my darn exams out of the way. And back to the topic, well that was my first opinion seing this "Deathbringer-lookalike" object jolting electricity was my impression (in detail). Hihihoho! ^^ Also preordered, Blood Alliance yesterday, something I should have done earlier, but sometimes time isn't with you. Just firing up the Teaser and listening to it. Chintral sounds awesome, along with the new lineup; I will post "MY" review once I've gotten my hands on that darn CD. ;) Surprised to see the date has been a bit moved, but that's okay I guess. x')

I just love the colors on it. Dude really knows how to set a mood with his choice of colors in his artwork!

Harry Potter - magic - power metal. I guess I see the link, however tenuous. Maybe it's the Deatheater/Voldemort robed figure adding to it? Either way the art is appropriately spellbinding :)

I'd love to know the background for the image...what's going on here, who's the figure (the 'Master of Illusion'?), is that a planet/the Earth?, etc.

Harry Potter - magic - power metal. I guess I see the link, however tenuous. Maybe it's the Deatheater/Voldemort robed figure adding to it? Either way the art is appropriately spellbinding :)

I'd love to know the background for the image...what's going on here, who's the figure (the 'Master of Illusion'?), is that a planet/the Earth?, etc.

Well here's a more detailed explanation of what I meant at hand. I didn't have so much time around my first post. :)

Yeah, it's the "Master" arrived in the 21st century here on Earth!