Bloodbath live lineup

Don't treat us like if we were a couple of teenagers you fucking cunt, the things that you're saying it's because maybe you think you're are the only person who listens death metal and the fucking owner of the truth, for fuck's sake give a fucking break asshole!!!
Maybe you don't know who the fuck is Åkerfeldt you stupid close-minded, I like Hypocrisy and the only thing I said is that IN MY OPINION Åkerfeldt is better than Tägtgren because I love his growls (I don't care about his songwriting because none of them did it) as I love Tägtgrens, but his work in Bloodbath turned out to be more interesting than Nightmares Made Flesh with Peter. THAT WAS MY POINT YOU SUCKER
AND if I know or I don't know about death metal it's not your fucking problem babe.
No fuck off and go to annoy someone else. RETARD.

\m/ :kickass:

Luz.-

ps: You're in my Ignore List, so whatever you'll post READ: I DON'T FUCKING CARE.

children, children please...
First off Mikael served in Bloodbath therefore HE SERVED IN A DEATH METAL BAND. Second off. the attitude taken is one of "I like Sadistik Exectution I'm so Br00tal" which is for 14 year olds... oh and before you say it I listen to Sarpanitum, Detrimentum, Disgorge, Cryptopsy and Internal Suffering... do you even know who half of them are? right so that sorts out who's the most "br00tal" or other bullshit titles you may wish to proclaim yourself. For the record I preffer Mikael but only by a very tiny margin and IMHO Aaron Stainthorpe owns them all.

Luz and Jinn: the anal worship of Blackheim and Mikeal is getting irritating and making you seem like 14 year old girls. please stop it or soon people will stop listening to you at all.

everyone: here's a bit of stating the obvious "when you can do better then critisise".

now calm down and act like grown men with real opinions.

You're absolutely right, most of all know that maybe the first Bloodbath appearence would be without Mike, but we're having fun since this forum is not so crowded. So the anal worship won't work? damn... :tickled:
Anyways is fun, did you see how many people are signing? That makes interest in know how many people would like to see Mike alive with Bloodbath and know what they think about them.
This guy appeared insulting, so maybe I acted like a child retributing him in the same way he did. That's all.
I don't care who knows about death metal or whatever, I don't want to show off myself because is worthless, these forum exists to make debates about the bands we like, period.
By the way, is Aaron Stainthorpe or whatever who cares! :tickled:
Cheers dude!

Baletempest said:
children, children please...
First off Mikael served in Bloodbath therefore HE SERVED IN A DEATH METAL BAND. Second off. the attitude taken is one of "I like Sadistik Exectution I'm so Br00tal" which is for 14 year olds... oh and before you say it I listen to Sarpanitum, Detrimentum, Disgorge, Cryptopsy and Internal Suffering... do you even know who half of them are? right so that sorts out who's the most "br00tal" or other bullshit titles you may wish to proclaim yourself. For the record I preffer Mikael but only by a very tiny margin and Arron Stanithope owns them all.

Luz and Jinn: the anal worship of Blackheim and Mikeal is getting irritating and making you seem like 14 year old girls. please stop it or soon people will stop listening to you at all.

everyone: here's a bit of stating the obvious "when you can do better then critisise".

now calm down and act like grown men with real opinions.

Clarification: I met my GF at a Nightwish gig in 2004... does anyone really think I actually care about being "Br00tal" or any of that wank... I was more pre-empting the barrage of "you don't know what Death Metal is" comments...

Luz: I signed said petition myself remember. I'm more tapping you on the sholder because its getting a bit OTT... oh and shame on you, Aaron Stainthorpe is My Dying Brides singer:loco:

If anyone wants MP3's of the above mentioned bands or indeed anything in my collection then PM me, I don't send whole albums but 1 or 2 taster tracks is no probs.

AAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL RIGHT!!!!

Here is the OFFICIAL Bloodbath lineup for Wacken Open Air 2005:

Mikael 'Jesus' Akerfeldt - Vocals

Anders 'Blakkheim' Nystrom - Guitars

Dan Swano - Guitars

Jonas 'Lord Seth' Renske - Bass

Martin 'Axe' Axenrot - Drums

haha, that's cool.

I'm impressed at your english already! Cuz well, I know that it's not your first language, and this whole forum is in English.

I raise my glass to you for that dude!!!