Bloodbath Minus Swano...Will It Prevail?

Ah please dont start that shit again, I doubt there is any hard feelings between the guys.
And many of the people here post on the BB forum you know.

It will look like a succesful project since a lot of guys buy it anyway because Mike and stuff are in it.

However, without them being those guys the wouldn't stand a chance, even of getting a record deal. (imagin your best local Death metalband having acces to their recording experience and stuff)

To me The Fathomless Mastery was simply boring. It doesn't even get near the old stuff like Eaten.

I kind of specially went to Wacken to see Bloodbath in 2005. And I'm glad i went there back then.

bla bla, i'm a complaining bastard

What a bunch of fucking bullshit.

And Eaten?!!! Are you kidding me?
Dont get me wrong its a cool track with killer lyrics, but after you have heard it 50 times its just like a boring radiohit.

there's no groove any more, and groove was the reason i liked Bloodbath. TFM is the worst album I've bought in the last 2 years. the riffs have no direction, there's no proper songwriting, no MOMENTUM, and the best Bloodbath songs have serious momentum- you know what's coming, and it hits you like a trawler pulled by the 6,000 sea-horses of Neptune.

I thought as much. Then again, don't worry! Secretly we all wish we were more like you, and had a better understanding of death metal, music in general, and the meaning of the universe!

Qth, you should stop continuing this discussion HERE.
The BB forum is a better place for such stuff ;)
And also don't mention Lady Gaga in this holy place.... listening to that crap is the worst taste in music ever!

Qth, I'm sorry my comment wasn't to your liking. I will aspire to improve in subsequent posts, and will attempt to be less of a retard by expanding my vocabulary with such epic phrases as

Qth said:
retardedness

and

Qth said:

and

Qth said:
weak cries

and of course, the only proper way to enter a discussion,

Qth said:
fuck you guys

You're totally right!

In general this is a friendly place. Please keep it that way.

Unicorn: You thought that was funny? :)
Whats funny is that he in some way implies that I shouldnt reffer to the basic hallmarks of Death Metal 'cause this is the DAN SWANÖ forum?
Its like he doesnt even know half the stuff Dan has had his fingers in. Or what the hell did he mean? His answere made no sence at all. That I should leave this forum just cause I dont agree with 90% of the people here on this matter? Ridiculous.

No man, you shouldn't leave!
Its just like everything has been said. Its just different opinions and from now on it only can get a shitfest here with people insulting each other.

So for going back on topic, I always liked Dan's BB songs the most, followed by Blakkheims song which are still very good. I always didn't like Jonas' songs really. Its a sort of death metal I don't really like.
And I guess a lot of people are here because they are fans of Dan's music, and that is always pretty catchy.

edit: Yeah it was funny. And you also would have found it funny if it wasn't directed at you :)

No its not funny, its just sad that he thinks that I think im cool cause I like something he doesnt.
The fact is that everybody progress their taste and many people here that loves the hits like Eaten and Cry My Name could very well find themself loving TFM and UTP if they continue to listen to and explore DM for a few years.

4 years ago I couldnt stand Meshuggah but I didnt call their fans for elitists just 'cause I wasnt "there" yet.