Bloodbath official WACKEN shirt + Girlie shirt now available!

jesse

living, breathing
Apr 29, 2001
Solitary Refinement
www.daylightdies.com
The official Bloodbath LIMITED Wacken Open Air 2005 shirt, as well as the first ever Bloodbath logo GIRLIE shirt + a restock of the Bloodbath Zombie shirt are ALL on the way. Shipping on these items begins August 26th (next week), but preorder begins now.

To ensure you get the sizes you want before the sell out, head over to http://bloodbath.biz/merch.html and preorder now.

Descriptions:

[size=-1]Item[/size][size=-1]: Bloodbath limited
Wacken Open Air 2005 TS
Description: Many wondered where the Bloodbath shirts were after the band crushed Wacken Open Air recently. One problem led to another and the shirts never made it! In the aftermath of this legendary performance, the official shirts for this historic event will finally be retrieved and accounted for. Front has Bloodbath logo in red. Back has text "Bloodbath, W:O:A 2005, Mikael Akerfeldt, Anders Nystrom, Martin Axenrot, Jonas Renkse Dan Swano". Shirts are Gildan brand %100 pre-shrunk heavy cotton. Every order gets a FREE Bloodbath sticker. Pre-order now (shipping begins August 26th).

[/size][size=-1]Item[/size][size=-1]: Bloodbath logo girlie tee
Description: Finally the ladies get to partake in the slaughter! For the first time ever, get an official Bloodbath logo girlie shirt! Girlie shirt has the Bloodbath logo in red on the front. Medium is size 4-8, Large 8-10. Every order gets a FREE Bloodbath sticker. [size=-1]Pre-order now (shipping begins August 26th).[/size][/size]

Hmm,I have the Bloodred 'My Sole Existence In Gore' one, and would like another. I probably will order this. I wasnt at Wacken in physical form, but I had a fucking Death Metal Rampage that day in honor of the event. :) I WAS THERE IN SPIRIT GOD DAMNIT!

Jesse, are the band members' names spelled correctly with the accents and things on the back of the shirt, like Dan Swanö?

So the Shipping begins in 10 days...

*Goes to front porch with cd player, Breeding Death, Resurrection Through Carnage and Nitemares Made Flesh.*

*waits*

I love you too, Tumn. And yeah it is kind of annoying. I don't really hate you guys, I just hate the fact that I don't have any money to order the shirt. ;[

Sell some CDs or something to get enough money, the shirt is worth having moreso than some of your already owned property!

I know! But nothing I have is worth selling. I'm like one of the most underprivleged Bloodbath/Katatonia fans. I have no money to buy anything and I live in Hawaii so there is NO way I could see them live without spending thousands.