Bloodbath official WACKEN shirt + Girlie shirt now available!

are also the girlie shirts limited?

I have already a bloodbath shirt, but I´d like to have a girlie one. Maybe I should sell my medium and buy a girlie instead...but I still have to see how it works with e-bay and so on...Too bad that in this moment I don´t have much money...hope the girlie shirts won´t disappear so fast!

They're probably limited in the fact that there don't seem to be lots of female Bloodbath fans, so the ratio of regular Bloodbath shirts to girlie shirts is probably on par with the amount of fans from each gender.

ether said:
are also the girlie shirts limited?

I have already a bloodbath shirt, but I´d like to have a girlie one. Maybe I should sell my medium and buy a girlie instead...but I still have to see how it works with e-bay and so on...Too bad that in this moment I don´t have much money...hope the girlie shirts won´t disappear so fast!

Girlies are very limited -- only 24 for the time being. We'll print more if there is high demand.. if not, then... we won't.

jesse said:
Girlies are very limited -- only 24 for the time being. We'll print more if there is high demand.. if not, then... we won't.
I think I´ll order one if I manage...I don´t like that much to buy things online (especially clothes), but I suppose all the shirts are in the USA and I can´t buy one in Sweden for example...(which would have been much easier for me...)

ether said:
I think I´ll order one if I manage...I don´t like that much to buy things online (especially clothes), but I suppose all the shirts are in the USA and I can´t buy one in Sweden for example...(which would have been much easier for me...)

Totally understandable. I intend to (finally) put up measurements (shoulder to bottom, armpit to armpit) in inches and cm up on the site when everything comes in, so you can have a very good idea of how it'll fit.

Hi! I'm new :wave:

I'm not getting one. I wasn't there so I see no point in wearing a shirt that says I was.

The Suck My Guts shirt would be another matter, and since I now know what would be the right size for me I might wear it a bit more than the last one I got (M-sized owner of an L-sized bloodred logo shirt).

Yeah all the inital orders are now officially in the mail. The first pressing is gone and so I submitted one final pressing. So any orders of the Wacken T-Shirt design (except medium or small, which I have 1 left of each..) will go out after Sept 13th (which is the anticipated date I'll get the new pressing).