Bloodbath official WACKEN shirt + Girlie shirt now available!

burton said:
Damn you bastards, you and your money. Ordering the shirts already.
I really shouldn't have any money actually. I figured these'd show up eventually and saved like a mofo though.

Now I just gotta save for those BD shirts that o_O will o_O come out next.

Tumn said:
Jesse, are the band members' names spelled correctly with the accents and things on the back of the shirt, like Dan Swanö?

No, they don't have the accents. The font that Anders wanted to use for the names didn't have those characters, and it was decided just to leave them as is. His own mock up with this font didn't have the accents, and adding them artifically with this particular font may have looked poor so.. it was just left without.

Ordered one just now... Although I wasn't there, and I think it's kinda gay to wear tour/gig-shirts when you didn't even attend the show. But I really want one of these :)

Just ordered my extra large one.

So glad I didn't miss these again, I set an alarm on the Friday at the festival to make sure that if there were any I would be able to get one... was pissed off there were not, but this makes up for it.

Tumn said:
I love you, burton, but I hate Phlegethon's avatar!

:OMG:

THE HATE!

I personally find my avatar amusing. But if others are annoyed by it, or even HATE it...I will change it once I get home... :cry: