Bloodshed Over Bochum

PaganThunder

Wotansvolk
Jul 6, 2003
Melbourne, Australia
Visit site
That is insanely fucked.......have you's all seen that? 4 Nights, 4 Shows, 4 Albums, the first 4 full length albums live!

Im most likely gonna make the trek over for this. Wont be a holiday type of thing, fly over see the gig, then go see some mates in Sweden for a week or 2 then come home. FUCK! I have to go to this.........

FUCK! That'd be so worth it just to see Dragon's Flight Across the Waves!

Reconquering the past

4 Evenings - 4 Shows - 4 Albums
Zeche Bochum, Germany

28.12.2008 ONCE SENT FROM THE GOLDEN HALL
29.12.2008 THE AVENGER
30.12.2008 THE CRUSHER
31.12.2008 VERSUS THE WORLD

Apart from playing the 4 albums in their entirety each night there will be a best of mix from "Fate Of Norns", "With Oden On Our Side" and of course the new upcoming album!

+Meet and greet with the band
+Special merchandise sold at each show
+New Years Eve Party on the 31.12

We’ve had plans of doing a smaller club show tour for quite some time now
where we’d mainly play older songs, but that has been very hard to pull off.
So when this idea was brought to us of re-visiting the 4 first full lenght
albums at Bochum in Germany we were all up for it.
This will be a once in a life time chance for us to play and our fans to
experience all the old songs that we don’t have room for in the setlist
anymore, but are still too good to not play! Of course we'll also play songs from the new upcoming album, as well as "With Oden On Our Side" and "Fate Of Norns".

Since these shows will be unique we thought we’d might as well record the
shows too!

We’re thrilled over this event and look forward to the shows. It will be
some hard work and preparation playing around 50 -60 different songs in 4
days. Some songs we haven’t played for a very, very long time and some we’ve
never played live at all. But challenges are something that encourages us!

See you all there!

Jaw. Fucking. Ground.
What's with bands and awesome gigs recently?

EDIT: AS A COMBINED TICKET FOR 67 EURO PLUS DISPATCH (4 EURO GERMANY / 7 EURO EUROPE)

O_O WTF. How fucking cheap is that. If I have money I will go.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The things I would do to be there for the four days!

Oh well, at least they're recording it:kickass:

I couldnt give a shit how far away i am. No more big nights, unless its cheap. Gonna cut back on a few gigs, and just save my ass off. Im still owed a bit of money. $5k for a month should do.

This is THE Ultimate gig. Fuck Wacken & Metal Camp! They might have more bands but nothing will compare to this.

I always watch the first Disc on Wrath of the Norsemen wishing i coulda gone to that gig, i aint fuckin missing this!!

I just wish i didnt pay $80 to go see Bodom on Sunday, they were quite the disapointment.

I couldnt give a shit how far away i am. No more big nights, unless its cheap. Gonna cut back on a few gigs, and just save my ass off. Im still owed a bit of money. $5k for a month should do.

This is THE Ultimate gig. Fuck Wacken & Metal Camp! They might have more bands but nothing will compare to this.

I always watch the first Disc on Wrath of the Norsemen wishing i coulda gone to that gig, i aint fuckin missing this!!

I just wish i didnt pay $80 to go see Bodom on Sunday, they were quite the disapointment.

sif you'd waste money on seeing bodom anyway. faggot. lol.

let's do it brother.

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Plane ticket to germany from here is about $2, and itll only keep gettin more and more expensive.

I say $1k for booze & merch, plus another $1k or 2 at least to fuck around with in Sweden when i go there after ;)

2 bucks for a plane ticket to Germany? Man where do you get your tickets from?? haha

Anyways, good lord that is going to be fucking epic. 4 days 4 whole albums...Amon Amarth are the epitome of badassery! Whoever gets to go to this...lucky fuckers!

THANK FUCKING GOD I DONT GET TO SEE THIS.!.!.! Mother fucking just ruined my day.

Once Sent is god like I have to cry now ....:cry:

I would kill someone to see that album played live. Its the first album i got by them.

Looks like Düsseldorf is the closest major airport.

One upside to traveling to Europe in the winter is that airfare is a lot cheaper than in the summer as i've been finding out..