Bloodshed Over Bochum

Lessee...

$795 for a rountrip ticket from Portland OR to Dusseldorf
$105 for tickets for all 4 nights
$500 for a place to crash
$600 spending money

$2,000 for the experience of a lifetime. I am seriuosly thinking about this one. Just wish some of my friends shared my musical tastes and would travel with me (pathetic?!?!). As that is not the case, I am a little hesitant to strike out all on me lonesome.

I need to make some friends with better taste in music...eh? :err:

I'll be heading over from Ireland to this by myself. Ive alot of organising to do. As i don't speak any german it's really hard finding an english website on acconidation etc.
Doe's any of you guys on here that live in germany use msn?

I hope I win the lottery this weekend. If I win I will definitely pay for you all. It's a very big if, but hey, I'm nice like that. Here's to winning the lottery:kickass:

if this in fact is a round trip airfare it's a hell of a deal, get it while you can, the only thing atm stopping me from planning the trip is my previously scheduled 2 week trip around florida in my camper, we shall see

You'd rather be a hobo than see AA?

Dead. To. Me.

I'm with PaganThunder on this one. The amount of times I wished I had been been at the gig for Wrath Of The Norsemen.

This opportunity just seems too good to miss.

Like a few others I'd have travel to this solo aswell, only thing stopping me from going ahead and booking at the moment.

If anyone doesn't know by then where to stay the night(s), I will ask around a bit. I only have room for about 3-4 people but I also have some friends who owe me a favour ;)

I live just neighbouring town to Bochum, as said above.

you're going to become my new best friend! :lol:

what airport is closet to Bochum??? i hope you don't mind but i'm going to be asking you a lot of questions! haha!!!!!!! <3

If anyone doesn't know by then where to stay the night(s), I will ask around a bit. I only have room for about 3-4 people but I also have some friends who owe me a favour ;)

I live just neighbouring town to Bochum, as said above.

Guess who finally gets to come party with you sister! Get the Jeff Dunham Dvd for the first day of hang overs, hehe.

I'm trying to figure out how to finance it. Anyone need a kidney, I gots two?

did you not get a check from our saviour Mr. Bush?, stimulate your AA adventure

at the end of the day if even one person from this forum makes a long distance trip I will be surprised :( , although ausies are crazys so one never knows, I know pretty much for a fact from past experiences that non will come from states

True...I guess a trailer is one step up from a hobo.
A small step.

trailer?, camper does not equal trailer, I'm not sure where you're going with that, still don't know what a hobo is, anyone?