Bloodshed Over Bochum

did you not get a check from our saviour Mr. Bush?, stimulate your AA adventure

at the end of the day if even one person from this forum makes a long distance trip I will be surprised :( , although ausies are crazys so one never knows, I know pretty much for a fact from past experiences that non will come from states

you god damn right we're a crazy bunch down here :headbang::headbang::headbang:

Rhonda's coming and she's from the US!

Maybe, I just tried to click on the link to order my AA tickets, says the link is spam. Weird I got it in my e-mail and when I click on the link it takes me to myspace and says the link was disabled because it is spam. Now AA may eat :Spam:, but I don't think they are spam =P

P.S. Can I get help from someone on this?

For oversea flights, I think Düsseldorf will be the airport of your choice. That is about 45 minutes by rail to Bochum. (Please no Stoiber-Munich-Airport-jokes now!!)
http://www.duesseldorf-international.de/ site is also in english.

Hey Phelice, maybe you should start a thread where you field questions about Bochum, entitled something like "Ask Phelice a question (about Bochum)" :D ;):)

$795 roundtrip from the US to Europe HOLY SHIT???

We are lucky enough to get a roundtrip to europe for under 2600 now. Normal prices are around 3000 for this. I would love to fucking go. Fred told me about this tour a few months back, But I head to Europe tomorrow anyway for Metalcamp and Wacken. But hey you never know......

$795 roundtrip from the US to Europe HOLY SHIT???

We are lucky enough to get a roundtrip to europe for under 2600 now. Normal prices are around 3000 for this. I would love to fucking go. Fred told me about this tour a few months back, But I head to Europe tomorrow anyway for Metalcamp and Wacken. But hey you never know......

do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck yeah bitches! Booked my flight already.

nearly $3k and that was by far the cheapest flight. Fucked up time of year to be flying.

Im heading out on the 23rd, stopping at Seoul for a night, then to Frankfurt where i'll bum around different parts Germany for a couple of days then head to Bochum for 4 nights of Bloodshed & Brutality!!

Then after that im catching the train to Copenhagen then up to Sverge! Gonna only be a 5 week holiday but it'll be fucking insane! Plus ill try take a road trip acorss to Norway and see some mates, plus i fly out from Paris so ill go there a day or 2 early and see the sights.

AHHHHHHHH Fuck yeah!!!

Fuck yeah bitches! Booked my flight already.

nearly $3k and that was by far the cheapest flight. Fucked up time of year to be flying.

Im heading out on the 23rd, stopping at Seoul for a night, then to Frankfurt where i'll bum around different parts Germany for a couple of days then head to Bochum for 4 nights of Bloodshed & Brutality!!

Then after that im catching the train to Copenhagen then up to Sverge! Gonna only be a 5 week holiday but it'll be fucking insane! Plus ill try take a road trip acorss to Norway and see some mates, plus i fly out from Paris so ill go there a day or 2 early and see the sights.

AHHHHHHHH Fuck yeah!!!

That sounds like a really awesome journey. :headbang:

Just re-checked the $795 fare (on travelocity.com) to make sure it was a roundtrip price not one way. It is roundtrip so now I am thiniking it may be time to make my first trip out of the US...

Just re-checked the $795 fare (on travelocity.com) to make sure it was a roundtrip price not one way. It is roundtrip so now I am thiniking it may be time to make my first trip out of the US...

That makes two of us! Try cheaptickets, I found a much better deal there.

I still havent gotten an email from the place with the concert tickets. Ive submitted my shit twice and gotten nothin from them.

Can anyone fill the form out again, but with my details? Just get sent to your email, then email me the details? Just so i can get my hands on a ticket ASAP.

Fuckin complicated site.

^^^ give em time bro...took them a few days for me to get the email...did you write your street number in instead of using digits? i did that and it seemed to work, although the response email indicated i would need to give them my street number again...weird site indeed. oh wells, it'll work out brother!

If I book right now I can get a return ticket from Göteborg to Düsseldorf for 110 Euro :heh:

Just want to get confirmed they have reserved a ticket for the show as well before I order my flights.

I just count on getting off from work :rolleyes: