Bloodshed Over Bochum

Looks like the cheapest flight is gonna be in the £250 range :erk:
Not good when I'll be a poor student. Might have to... miss... out :cry:
THEY BETTER TOUR THE UK FOR THIS ALBUM.

Jesustittyfuckingchrist!!! £250!! Are you sure you're looking up the prices correctly?? That's, like, $500 USD. Round trip tickets from Denver to there are only $750-odd bucks.

£250 is straight up highway robbery. I imagine you could get there for half that price going thru the chunnels & eurorails..

Booking flights really soon for this! Any one travelling from the Uk, this will cost alot for them, flights are very expensive and the exchange rate for euros is bad at the minute

This makes me so sad to think that I'm missing this...
I want this released as a dvd and live album.
And btw, I called it - more live recordings. :kickass:

I would kill every person who has posted in this thread so far if I could at LEAST go to the OSFTGH show.....UGHGHGHGHEDGFHEGH i wanna go!

FUCK YEAH!
Bochum is just 30-60 Minutes from here, this is going to be awesome :kickass:

I want to find one of those machines that lets you switch bodies with someone or whatever.
I have no idea what I'm getting into - I could wind up as a fat girl with no friends (No offense, i assume that's not the case) - but it would be totally worth it.
I so want to go...:cry:

Could any of you germans on here, give me information on places to stay close to the venue. I'm traveling over from ireland, i want to arrange it all very soon.

That is insanely fucked.......have you's all seen that? 4 Nights, 4 Shows, 4 Albums, the first 4 full length albums live!

Im most likely gonna make the trek over for this. Wont be a holiday type of thing, fly over see the gig, then go see some mates in Sweden for a week or 2 then come home. FUCK! I have to go to this.........

FUCK! That'd be so worth it just to see Dragon's Flight Across the Waves!

we already heard it...although we were in the alley having to deal with smell of stale piss, rubbish and poorly cooked asian food lol

you seriously wanna do this bro????? i'll start saving now. no more drinking or going out...i don't know if i'll cope but by fuck it'd be worth it. maybe i'll hit mum and dad up for some $$$$ lol

4 day ticket converts to roughly $121 Aussie dollars (that's with the dispatch fees included).

just spoke to dad, he pretty much said if i can get the money for the flights he'll match that so i've got spending money...fingers crossed!!!!

Well, we only live once. And life is short. So... fuck it. Tomorrow i'm gonna buy the tickets. It will be my proverbial pilgrimage to Mecca.

So lock up your daughters Bochum! The Beave cometh!! :D

btw.. if anyone is interested in pooling in on some lodging accomodations, lemme know. I'd rather stay somewhere halfway decent as opposed to sleeping on some piss-soaked mattress in a lice-infested hostel. Unless it's a halfway decent hostel. I'm still mentally scarred from my stay at a hostel in Amsterdam. Makes my skin crawl just thinking about it..

Well, we only live once. And life is short. So... fuck it. Tomorrow i'm gonna buy the tickets. It will be my proverbial pilgrimage to Mecca.

So lock up your daughters Bochum! The Beave cometh!! :D

btw.. if anyone is interested in pooling in on some lodging accomodations, lemme know. I'd rather stay somewhere halfway decent as opposed to sleeping on some piss-soaked mattress in a lice-infested hostel. Unless it's a halfway decent hostel. I'm still mentally scarred from a stay at a hostel in Amsterdam. Makes my skin crawl just thinking about it..

hell yeh!!!!!! once i know i'm going for sure i'll let ya know man. like you, i'd be keen on staying somewhere relatively good :headbang: