Bloodshed Over Bochum

I still haven't gotten a reply from mine, wtf!
Anyone want to give me a working link? The one sent to my email is now considered spam, GRRR

Tickets ordered and paid for.

Seems you need to write your house number in letters instead of numbers, otherwise I didn't have any problems.

Got a instant automatic email reply first, then after about 24 hours I got the payment instructions by email.

Most likely I'll fly by Lufthansa from Göteborg to Düsseldorf and then go by train to Bochum.

After a fair wait, finally got the email from the company with the tickets & transfered the money over for my 4 night pass! Now all i need to do is re-new my passport & save like a mother fucker!

Tomasz, i get to Frankfurt on the 24th, so ill be there a few days early aswel.

Do you know if you're makin it over for this one yet?

Tickets are payed, now im waiting to get them.
I will see them on "Rockharz Open air" next week, and then on Sylvester. gonna be great. my Amon Concerts number 3 and 4. cant wait :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Got my ticket order processed (Invoice# AA035). Just have to wire the funds and they will mail my tix! I was assuming that the AA035 on the invoice# means that my order was the 35th taken. Anyone else have a single digit number?

Just curious...

I am having the worst trouble getting my tickets, trying to send money from the US to a bank account is almost impossible unless you own the account or are moving LARGE sums of $$$

I am having the worst trouble getting my tickets, trying to send money from the US to a bank account is almost impossible unless you own the account or are moving LARGE sums of $$$

I called Washington Mutual today and they said wiring the money could be accomplished at any branch for no cost. Now you have me worried :erk:

I called Washington Mutual today and they said wiring the money could be accomplished at any branch for no cost. Now you have me worried :erk:

GRR Two local banks here and my bank (shitty ass Bank Of America) told me it would cost me $45 on my end to send and the other bank my possibly charge me $30 to $45 as well. If WAMU works out for you PLEASE let me know!