Bloodshed Over Bochum

{FLäskKäfT};7415086 said:
And that's a rare thing, tickets being sexy :headbang:

Only AA could do sexy Thor tickets!

But more importantly, did ya like the happy dance?
:danceboy:
That's almost the dance I am doing, with a little I'm white and have no rhythm thrown in ;)

Only AA could do sexy Thor tickets!

But more importantly, did ya like the happy dance?
:danceboy:
That's almost the dance I am doing, with a little I'm white and have no rhythm thrown in ;)

You do understand I'm gonna make you do that dance in Bouchum, right?

I'd love it if they let you up on stage and do your happy dance.
If you do that in your new pink high heels baby I'll buy you all the
beer and scotch you want!

{FLäskKäfT};7415190 said:
You do understand I'm gonna make you do that dance in Bouchum, right?

I'd love it if they let you up on stage and do your happy dance.
If you do that in your new pink high heels baby I'll buy you all the
beer and scotch you want!

I will not all see you, I will raise the stakes, I will do that happy retard dance, in pink high heels, with my SEXAY gorilla suit. It has a over sized pink bra and tutu, so it will match my shoes :p
I will do this all drunk onstage, for whiskey and a REALLY good freaking laugh. And what everelse you feel like throwing at the dumb monkey :danceboy:

I will not all see you, I will raise the stakes, I will do that happy retard dance, in pink high heels, with my SEXAY gorilla suit. It has a over sized pink bra and tutu, so it will match my shoes :p
I will do this all drunk onstage, for whiskey and a REALLY good freaking laugh. And what everelse you feel like throwing at the dumb monkey :danceboy:

:lol: Crazy woman prepare to bathe in whisky!! :headbang:

My money is on its way!! That was seriously easy and no extra charge to boot. So long as you have a free checking account with them, it is a no cost transaction (which helped when I saw that 77 euros converted to $127.69).

So I opened a Washington Mutual account today and was all set to wire the money but was thwarted due to lack of a valid bank routing / SWIFT code. Murphy's Law seems to be in full effect once again.

My invoice didn't have SWIFT or routing numbers on it. What did you enter for it?

My invoice didn't have SWIFT or routing numbers on it. What did you enter for it?

I hate to say it but I just had the guy fill in what he needed...so I can't rightly remember. However, I think it was either the BIC (COBADEFF) or the entire account# (DE73 4404 0037 0350 8850 00). I wish I could tell you exactly...sorry about that.

Tomasz, i get to Frankfurt on the 24th, so ill be there a few days early aswel.

Do you know if you're makin it over for this one yet?

still undecided, if it was just me it would be no brainer, but now days I can't go anywhere without my wife ;), that's married life for you, which she is all up for it, but winter in europe is gray and cold, days are super short and I'm not sure what it is exactly that I could do that would be entertaining to her as well, so I'm still thinking and the lights are blinking :confused:

still undecided, if it was just me it would be no brainer, but now days I can't go anywhere without my wife ;), that's married life for you, which she is all up for it, but winter in europe is gray and cold, days are super short and I'm not sure what it is exactly that I could do that would be entertaining to her as well, so I'm still thinking and the lights are blinking :confused:

I am glad that my boyfriend uses to say "go out and have fun, as long as you remember who sleeps beside you". And true as I am, he knows he can trust me :)

Anyways, just take her with you, we will find her something to cheer her up :D

Bring her man, there's going to be 3 girls that I know of. So she won't feel like its going to be a sausage fest. We can take her shoe shopping with us! Even if she doesn't like shoes, it will be fun to hang with the girls for a day. We'll help keep her entertained.
Plus I am hoping that if my hangovers aren't too bad, maybe we could take a "forum" sightseeing trip. Couple of lunches maybe?

Ooo we could go to McDowells, hahah. Maybe we could get a week job washing letttuce! (I am quoting a movie)

I hate to say it but I just had the guy fill in what he needed...so I can't rightly remember. However, I think it was either the BIC (COBADEFF) or the entire account# (DE73 4404 0037 0350 8850 00). I wish I could tell you exactly...sorry about that.

Thanx man. I did some Google research on the bank and i think COBADEFF is it.

I just printed out the email and had the lady behind the counter do all the work too, but i she must have missed that. Hopefully i'll get this all cleared up today. :headbang:

{FLäskKäfT};7417948 said:
Hehe yeah I care, mostly just to tell you (call it brag if you'd like) I have ticket no. 2.
I'll kill the bastard that got no. 1, much cooler!

Your a bitch ;)
I'm gonna have number 479 thousand, le blows. Oh well, at least I'm lucky enough to go. Overtime ftw!

To all you North Americans making the journey:

Just out of curiousity, have any of you booked your flights yet? If so, what day are you departing on and what day are you returning?

{FLäskKäfT};7417948 said:
Hehe yeah I care, mostly just to tell you (call it brag if you'd like) I have ticket no. 2.
I'll kill the bastard that got no. 1, much cooler!

Yeah asswipe....I saw your pictures of the Tickets... but hey... beeing number 56 is pretty cool anyway.... :kickass::kickass::kickass: