Bloodshed Over Bochum

Ordered my concert tickets today. :headbang:

My sister works in the bank too so free bank transfer :heh:

Now for the enjoyable task of finding flights that don't break the bank!

Ordered my concert tickets today. :headbang:

My sister works in the bank too so free bank transfer :heh:

Now for the enjoyable task of finding flights that don't break the bank!

I'm impressed, this is getting serious, so many people coming from overseas;, AA has some dedicated fans I must say

let's start a list of who's coming from where and flying into where and when:

1. .......
2. ....., etc.

post only if you have airline ticket purchased ;), also if you're coming from the mainland and have a ticket post as well, perhaps by the time the event takes place all will know eachother

I'm impressed, this is getting serious, so many people coming from overseas;, AA has some dedicated fans I must say

1. .......
2. ....., etc.

post only if you have airline ticket purchased ;)

1. Gazza (crazy Aussie #1)
2. Vaughan (crazy Aussie #2)

:kickass:

1. .......
2. ....., etc.

post only if you have airline ticket purchased ;), also if you're coming from the mainland and have a ticket post as well, perhaps by the time the event takes place all will know eachother

exactly man! we have to make sure we get a big AA Forum photo!!!!!

3. Vilewoman (brutal cunt) coming from North Carolina
4. Beave (Beave) - smooth operator coming out of the Rocky Mountains :D
5. gnoff - Going from Göteborg, Sweden, on Dec 27 to Düsseldorf, back on Jan 4, flying with Lufthansa

4. Beave (Beave) - smooth operator coming out of the Rocky Mountains
5. gnoff - Going from Göteborg, Sweden, on Dec 27 to Düsseldorf, back on Jan 4, flying with Lufthansa
6. DamageInc. - Coming from Hannover with a couple of guys

Im really Impressed by all you guys. coming from Sweden, USA, and from all over the world "only" to see Amon...fuckin amazing. I wonder if I could bring that much money to go their if it was in Sweden or somewhere else. you guys kick ass... hope to see some of you there! \m/

4. Beave (Beave) - smooth operator coming out of the Rocky Mountains
6. DamageInc. - Coming from Hannover with a couple of guys

Im really Impressed by all you guys. coming from Sweden, USA, and from all over the world "only" to see Amon...fuckin amazing. I wonder if I could bring that much money to go their if it was in Sweden or somewhere else. you guys kick ass... hope to see some of you there! m/

AA have done so much for all of us man, we owe it to them to show them how loyal we are!!!!!!!! :headbang:

edit: for sure mate, will be great to meet ya! like i said earlier, we so have to get all the forumers together for a group photo!

AA have done so much for all of us man, we owe it to them to show them how loyal we are!!!!!!!! :headbang:

edit: for sure mate, will be great to meet ya! like i said earlier, we so have to get all the forumers together for a group photo!

I need to be in the pic wearing my gorilla suit and pink high heels :p

I totally agree with you, nothing else to say. :headbang::kickass:

Group photo sounds great, but how to find the forumers??? we all buy ourselves a little red rose? :lol::lol::lol:

I totally agree with you, nothing else to say. :headbang::kickass:

Group photo sounds great, but how to find the forumers??? we all by ourselves a little red rose? :lol::lol::lol:

We will all have to post pics of ourselves I reckon. But a lot of us already know what the others look like. Myspace, facebook..blah blah blah.

Vile, Gazza, Beave and me will go there together, and you can't get around recognizing us. We are too crazy to be overlooked, even when alone, but 4 of us in one place, no chance.

Ya no way you can miss a native american, an australian, an american and a german screaming their bloody heads off in front of the venue.

1. .......
2. ....., etc.

post only if you have airline ticket purchased , also if you're coming from the mainland and have a ticket post as well, perhaps by the time the event takes place all will know eachother

7. Lugnut, Flying over from Portland OR. December can't get here soon enough!! I have never done anything like this...I am pretty darn excited :headbang: