Bloodshed Over Bochum

:lol::lol::lol::lol: OK, so I have to look out for you guys. but actually I dont have any pics of me, on this PC...maybee I can find some somewhere else ^^

You can check out my myspace, pics of me on there. I have Gazza and Phelice in my top friends, easy to find them. I don't know if you have a myspace, you will need one to view pics.
We could do the name tag thing although it is kind of cheesey. I'll need a big one, "Vilewoman Brutal Cunt Dickhead of Doom" =P

1. Gazza (crazy Aussie #1)
2. Vaughan (crazy Aussie #2)
3. Vilewoman (brutal cunt) coming from North Carolina
4. Beave (Beave) - smooth operator coming out of the Rocky Mountains
5. gnoff - Going from Göteborg, Sweden, on Dec 27 to Düsseldorf, back on Jan 4, flying with Lufthansa
6. DamageInc. - Coming from Hannover with a couple of guys
7. Lugnut, Flying over from Portland OR. December can't get here soon enough!! I have never done anything like this...I am pretty darn excited :headbang:
8. {FLäskKäfT} Sweden

hey dude, cool beart... ^^

this one is actually over one Year old and its not even a good one, but I think its better than nothing
Posing looks like this, taken from the side by another Camera ^^
With Full Force 2007

EDIT: I just saw the With full force 2007 Show again on DVD and wondered, will the Joms vikings be there, too??? a nice big Viking show before the concert would be nice, I think.

Maybe we could do like a lunch or something before the show, meet and know who to look for once we are there. Just an idea..I don't know when everyone will get in.
I'm sure Phelice knows good places to eat in town.

Haha yeah you should see the sarcastic look on my face. Brilliant darling, brilliant!!
But for real, of course we all should get together, and we all gotta eat. Brilliant! ;)

{FLäskKäfT};7429544 said:
Haha yeah you should see the sarcastic look on my face. Brilliant darling, brilliant!!
But for real, of course we all should get together, and we all gotta eat. Brilliant! ;)

Awww a woman after my own heart
Say something smart arse, nice, then smart arse. :Shedevil:

Maybe we could do like a lunch or something before the show, meet and know who to look for once we are there. Just an idea..I don't know when everyone will get in.
I'm sure Phelice knows good places to eat in town.

that's an excellent idea!! just have to make sure i'm not hungover as all fuck though. LOL!

oh, someone has to make a snowman with me. we don't get snow here in Melbourne (well only in the country but yeh)

:headbang:

that's an excellent idea!! just have to make sure i'm not hungover as all fuck though. LOL!

oh, someone has to make a snowman with me. we don't get snow here in Melbourne (well only in the country but yeh)

a snowman? dont be too sure thats there will be snow ^^ maybee in bochum there will be fake snow again. I guess Phelice knows what I mean :)

Well if there's snow, I'll help you make one. BUT, be prepared for a snowball fight :p
I have experience, I'll win :heh:

fucking yeh!!!!!!!!!!!! just got an email from Birgit from the concert ticket place who said they are going to be sending my tickets in the mail today!

*explodes*

fucking yeh!!!!!!!!!!!! just got an email from Birgit from the concert ticket place who said they are going to be sending my tickets in the mail today!

*explodes*

:cool: Birgit's supernice!
Had a few conversations with her, I confused her when I ordered more tickets, she got worried and thought she'd fucked upp my first order.