Bloodshed Over Bochum

Just finished booking all my flights.

Flying with easyJet from Luton to Dortmund return came to a total of £57.73.

Just thought I would let you know if there is anyone else considering flying from the UK, easyjet have some decent prices.

Just thought I would let you know if there is anyone else considering flying from the UK, easyjet have some decent prices.

that's bloody cheap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wooooooo this is going to be so much fun!!!!!!! :headbang:

wondering what Number could have when Ive orderd the days I saw... Ive waited a couple of days to find out who wants to come with me...so I just became number 56 ^^

I know I was surprised how cheap it was fucking awesome though more beer money!

Feel sorry for you guys having to pay so much for flights!

it's all good man! we're crazy Aussie's and we're prepared to pay no matter what the cost! lol!

my tickets arrived in the mail today! they look insane!!!! :headbang::headbang:

i need to get from germany to london on the 2nd...hit me up with a link or something please brother!! :headbang:

i need to get from germany to london on the 2nd...hit me up with a link or something please brother!! :headbang:

http://www.easyjet.com that's the website.

I had a quick check and if you enter Dortmund to London Luton there is a couple of flights on the 2nd for 23 euros.

Only thing is Luton is not actually in London its about an hour from the city centre. Unfortunately easyjet don't fly into one of the bigger London Airports from Dortmund.

already saved over $2k for beer & merch! At the rate im savin, i should be able to have enough to money to maybe take a short trip to Iceland aswel, if not, ill just stay in Sweden/Norway longer!

good work brother! i've got just over $1600 saved so far (remembering i don't work full-time like you hahaha). i'll get up to about $4k-$5k by the time i leave i reckon :headbang:

http://www.easyjet.com that's the website.

I had a quick check and if you enter Dortmund to London Luton there is a couple of flights on the 2nd for 23 euros.

Only thing is Luton is not actually in London its about an hour from the city centre. Unfortunately easyjet don't fly into one of the bigger London Airports from Dortmund.

ahhh cool thanks man!!!! i also found this http://www.ryanair.com/site/EN/

You visiting Sweden after Bochum?

You know which dates and cities?

Well ill probably leave Buchom on the 2nd aswel & head to my mates place in Stockholm (hes moving there in December), or ill go to Helsingborg where i know a few people, either way ill be going to both places. Plus i want to take a Road trip to Royken, a place just outside of Oslo!

Anyone know of any real decent 2nd Hand record/cd stores in Stockholm or around Buchom/Frankfurt?