Bloodshed Over Bochum

1. Gazza (Gareth)(crazy Aussie #1)
2. Vaughan (aka V-man)(crazy Aussie #2)
3. Vilewoman (sexy bicht, aka Rhonda) coming from North Carolina
4. Phelice (sexy bitch, aka Tina) Germany
5. Beave (Beave, aka Dan) - smooth operator coming out of the Rocky Mountains
6. gnoff -(Jan - but gnoff is fine) Going from Göteborg, Sweden, on Dec 27 to Düsseldorf, back on Jan 4, flying with Lufthansa
7. DamageInc.(smart ass, aka Alex) - Coming from Hannover with a couple of guys
8. Lugnut-(yours either) Flying over from Portland OR. December can't get here soon enough!! I have never done anything like this...I am pretty darn excited
9. {FLäskKäfT}(sexy bitch, aka Anna) Sweden
10. XureK (Sam) - Flying solo from the Highlands of Scotland!
11. Warlock Fester (bicht, aka Vesa) Sweden
12. Graupel (Chris) - coming from California
13. tud.brown - Calgary, Canada
14. Thimon (Simon) - coming with 3 other Guys from Augsburg,Germany#
15. Flip (Chris) - coming from Duisburg, Germany with 6 or 7 guys
16. Harri (harppa) - coming from FINLAND with 1 or 2 guys

ooooo nice list! We have a football team :heh::heh:
Front row here we come!

Oh and my plans have changed slighty. I will not being arriving in Bochum till the 28th. Will be there in time for lunch I am sure.

ryan vh aka FUCK YOU GUYS FOR NOT TAKING ME! ESPECIALLY GRAUPEL SINCE HE LIVES LIKE A HALF AN HOUR AWAY FROM ME DAMN IT!

EDIT: can one of you be nice enough to bring me back a souveniiiiiiiiiiiir

when i mean by one of you i mean that each of you think no one else will get me something so that way everyone gets me somethiiiiiiiiiiiing =]

def. can someone in US/Canada buy me somthin and id pay back, i'll pay the shippment too,

cuz in bochum there will be a rare merch!

anyone whos up to it, hit me up!

...Ryan, the fuck do you think you are doing is this thread? Did you get sand lodged in your vagina or other orifice? As for caps lock, that's only for 8-year-olds and old people who fail at internets anyway...get a fucking life before Johan decides to go to LA and show you first-hand the 'wrath of the Norsemen'.

...Ryan, what the fuck do you think you are doing in this thread? Did you get sand lodged in your vagina or any other orifice? As for caps lock, that's only for 8 year olds and old people who fail at the internet. Anyway...get a fucking life before Johan decides to go to LA and show you firsthand the Wrath of the Norsemen.

Welcome to English 101 where I correct people's grammar and spelling.

Fail

kthnxbai

And look who fails at the internet because he uses caps.