Bloodshed Over Bochum

Just a question , i have order my ticket with 2 friends yesterday but i don't understand what sort of payment they accept ? No cb , No paypal ...( i'm french )

Thurïm;7481800 said:
Just a question , i have order my ticket with 2 friends yesterday but i don't understand what sort of payment they accept ? No cb , No paypal ...( i'm french )

After placing your order you receive an email with instructions.

Basically you need to make an international bank money transfer in Euro using the information in the email.

1. Gazza (Gareth)(crazy Aussie #1)
2. Vaughan (aka V-man)(crazy Aussie #2)
3. Vilewoman (sexy bicht, aka Rhonda) coming from North Carolina
4. Phelice (sexy bitch, aka Tina) Germany
5. Beave (Beave, aka Dan) - smooth operator coming out of the Rocky Mountains
6. gnoff -(Jan - but gnoff is fine) Going from Göteborg, Sweden, on Dec 27 to Düsseldorf, back on Jan 4, flying with Lufthansa
7. DamageInc.(smart ass, aka Alex) - Coming from Hannover with a couple of guys
8. Lugnut-(yours either) Flying over from Portland OR. December can't get here soon enough!! I have never done anything like this...I am pretty darn excited
9. {FLäskKäfT}(sexy bitch, aka Anna) Sweden
10. XureK (Sam) - Flying solo from the Highlands of Scotland!
11. Warlock Fester (bicht, aka Vesa) Sweden
12. Graupel (Chris) - coming from California
13. tud.brown - Calgary, Canada
14. Thimon (Simon) - coming with 3 other Guys from Augsburg,Germany#
15. Flip (Chris) - coming from Duisburg, Germany with 6 or 7 guys
16. Harri (harppa) - coming from FINLAND with 1 or 2 guys
17. LordSan (Danne) - Coming from sweden, going with Fläskkäft, someone needs to keep her standing in the crowd so she don't get killed!

We wouldn't let that happen!!! In fact, when her and Gaz start their drinking game, I'll be the one picking them off the floor, holding her hair back so she can throw up :p Gaz has no hair!!!!!! :lol:
I'll probably be carrying him back to Tina's. I need to do more push ups :p
You get to carry her back to the room.
Welcome man!!! :headbang::kickass::headbang::kickass:

1. Gazza (Gareth)(crazy Aussie #1)
2. Vaughan (aka V-man)(crazy Aussie #2)
3. Vilewoman (<3ly, sexy bicht, *MOP* aka Rhonda) coming from North Carolina
4. Phelice (sexy bitch, aka Tina) Germany
5. Beave (Beave, aka Dan) - smooth operator coming out of the Rocky Mountains
6. gnoff -(Jan - but gnoff is fine) Going from Göteborg, Sweden, on Dec 27 to Düsseldorf, back on Jan 4, flying with Lufthansa
7. DamageInc.(smart ass, aka Alex) - Coming from Hannover with a couple of guys
8. Lugnut-(yours either) Flying over from Portland OR. December can't get here soon enough!! I have never done anything like this...I am pretty darn excited
9. {FLäskKäfT}(sexy bitch, aka Anna) Sweden
10. XureK (Sam) - Flying solo from the Highlands of Scotland!
11. Warlock Fester (bicht, aka Vesa) Sweden
12. Graupel (Captain aka Chris) - coming from California
13. tud.brown - Calgary, Canada
14. Thimon (Simon) - coming with 3 other Guys from Augsburg,Germany#
15. Flip (Chris) - coming from Duisburg, Germany with 6 or 7 guys
16. Harri (harppa) - coming from FINLAND with 1 or 2 guys
17. LordSan (Danne) - Coming from sweden, going with Fläskkäft, someone needs to keep her standing in the crowd so she don't get killed!

Had to fix a few names on the list :p

We wouldn't let that happen!!! In fact, when her and Gaz start their drinking game, I'll be the one picking them off the floor, holding her hair back so she can throw up :p Gaz has no hair!!!!!! :lol:
I'll probably be carrying him back to Tina's. I need to do more push ups :p
You get to carry her back to the room.
Welcome man!!! :headbang::kickass::headbang::kickass:

Haha, well, no point in holding her hair back, she wont give u a warning before she got puke all over it, u better get ready to wash her hair instead, and a little tad of really cold water usually helps, dont u say VB? ;)

And about a drinking game, id say gaz has already won!
She tries to sound like she can drink like a real man (like me ;D), but history has proven otherwise id say! ;)
And yah, im used to carrying her around aswell *sigh*
Im glad she can only say she has carried me once, and how she managed that is still a mystery to me, and the rest of the world.

And thanks for the welcome ;):cool:

Haha, well, no point in holding her hair back, she wont give u a warning before she got puke all over it, u better get ready to wash her hair instead, and a little tad of really cold water usually helps, dont u say VB? ;)

She tries to sound like she can drink like a real man (like me ;D), but history has proven otherwise id say! ;)
Im glad she can only say she has carried me once, and how she managed that is still a mystery to me, and the rest of the world.

HAHAHA We will see who wins, either way it's amusing to us :lol::lol:
If I can carry Gaz, I'd be shocked, I'm small so it'd be a feat and a half! (Knows Bates is going to make a short joke)
How she managed is because she's a brutal bitch like her big sister, me!! :p
Where is my Anna lately? :(
That's right, MINE! Gaz, Tina and Anna all mine, I'm gonna be a greedy bitch in Bochum :p
Oh wait, I am now...teehehe.

Oh of course, post a picture in Own Pictures thread, so we know if we are introducing ourselves to the right person standing next to her. She's BEAUTIMUS I'm sure she has to beat the men off with a very large stick.
Oh ya, P.S. I'm a suck up too :p

If I can carry Gaz, I'd be shocked, I'm small so it'd be a feat and a half! (Knows Bates is going to make a short joke)
That's right, MINE! Gaz, Tina and Anna all mine, I'm gonna be a greedy bitch in Bochum :p

Oh of course, post a picture in Own Pictures thread, so we know if we are introducing ourselves to the right person standing next to her. She's BEAUTIMUS I'm sure she has to beat the men off with a very large stick.

Hehe, well, fun for us to tell them what all the fun was the next day, sure ;)
Define short plx ;)
Aye she sure is, and i dont wanna get carried away on that atm cuz then im up for a beating tomorrow im sure haha, and i really dont wanna go to Bochum in a wheelchair!
Shes the expert in hiding and coming up with funny excuses, no sweat about that ;)

Haha, someone has to be greedy i spose! I give u creds for daring to call Anna yours. Haha, ur out on dangerous waters ;)

No need for pics of me really, just look for the tallest guy with long hair and some beard and u got me most likely ;) (The Viking Look?)
And to quote Anna on that shit i tend to look angry and someone u dont wanna mess with!

And no, she dont need a stick, she hit pretty hard and in the right places on her own, if that wont work she always got me :devil:

:yell: Oh say what! History? ONE time in Edinburgh I got badly drunk! (Thanks btw..:saint: )

Baby, I consider myself do one hell of a good job to keep up with you, you're fucking 6.5 feet tall and more than twice my weight, so give me a brake.
I might loose my memory, my legs and my dignity, but I'm really trying!

And that night I carried your big ass up three floors, puke in your shoes, puke everywhere. and crying with your face in the toilet. I had to fucking pee in the bathtub! :bah:

You wipe off my puke, I wipe off yours. That's love man, that's love. :headbang:

I'm short to, about 5.3 feet. Just a tiny tiny bit longer than you muhahaha!

{FLäskKäfT};7483423 said:
:yell: Oh say what! History? ONE time in Edinburgh I got badly drunk! (Thanks btw..:saint: )

Baby, I consider myself do one hell of a good job to keep up with you, you're fucking 6.5 feet tall and more than twice my weight, so give me a brake.

And that night I carried your big ass up three floors, puke in your shoes, puke everywhere. and crying with your face in the toilet. I had to fucking pee in the bathtub! :bah:

You wipe off my puke, I wipe off yours. That's love man, that's love. :headbang:

You really sure u want me to bring up more incidents? ;)

Still a mystery about the puke under the bed tho! :kickass:

And when i start thinking about it, we've been kinda good at puking, like the time i were puking in the toilet and u in the kitchen, with our mate lying on the couch wondering wtf we we're doing!:puke:

{FLäskKäfT};7483423 said:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

HAHA That's awesome! Good job sister!
I'm laughing out loud right now, awesome story! Crying with your face in the toilet, heheheeh.
December CANNOT get here fast enough!

Oh good sister, I won't be the only short shit there :p

Eh...I may need platform shoes if I go to Scandinavia...5'11 / 179cm :cry:

Ah well...at least I don't pay income tax...more than they can say.

You really sure u want me to bring up more incidents? ;)

Still a mystery about the puke under the bed tho! :kickass:

And when i start thinking about it, we've been kinda good at puking, like the time i were puking in the toilet and u in the kitchen, with our mate lying on the couch wondering wtf we we're doing!:puke:

That's it, need to buy a bucket the moment I get to Bochum. :puke::puke: