Bloodshed Over Bochum

Oooooo ok Gaz joke and he's not posting much on the boards now that he has
UNI :cry:
At least you have hair :lol:

What day are you all getting in?

Yeah, thinking about growing the beard longer too, not sure it will be OK with work though :Smug:

I'm getting to Bochum the day before it all starts, the 27th.

Looking to beer up that night for sure :kickass:

lovley someone fills me in on my shit haha, thanks!

Actually I'm only repeating what Anna said a while back :lol:

Thinking about catching a train myself from D to Bochum, since you arrived only a bit later perhaps you'd be up for it?

Anna said something about not trusting other stuff than taxis though, so we'll see :cool:

The lunch is gonna be on the 28th! I am not getting too drunk there though, once AA is off stage....IT'S ON!!!!

So long as someone will carry my drunken american ass back to Tina's :kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass:

Nah, a few beers to get a healthy buzz is cool, but once the show starts it's all on them for a while.

Get high from the music :worship:

After, perhaps a few more beers :heh:

I need to get my ass to bed though, wife leaves tomorrow morning at 7 (in 7 hours) and will be gone for 10 days, need to talk with her a few minutes before she falls asleep (if I'm not too late already).

So good night and take care all!

See ya tomorrow!

Actually I'm only repeating what Anna said a while back :lol:

Thinking about catching a train myself from D to Bochum, since you arrived only a bit later perhaps you'd be up for it?

Anna said something about not trusting other stuff than taxis though, so we'll see :cool:

Aye, but ive noticed that when shes in places like that she gets stunned, and then ill just give her a bottle of whiskey and drag her sorry ass to the train, no problem! :saint:

I am getting to Germany on the 27th, but staying in Cologne for a night,
SOOOOooooo much to see. I'll probably hungover when I get to Bochum :p

Anna is supposed to "bath me in whiskey"

So, she's gonna have to wait to give me a bath till AA is offstage.

OH SHIT!
Giants vs the Midgets!
I'm wearing my midget shirt that day, dude we need to plan this out, roffles.

:lol::lol::lol: @ Giants vs the Midgets!!!

I'm thinking stilts instead of buckets..we can put AA flags on them!

We seriously have to be in the front row when they play, or else we'll see le shit.

I arrive on the 26th because of lack of availability with a connecting flight. I'll have a whole day to kill.

Lunch will be a liquid lunch yes? :kickass:

{FLäskKäfT};7483689 said:
:lol::lol::lol: @ Giants vs the Midgets!!!

I'm thinking stilts instead of buckets..we can put AA flags on them!

We seriously have to be in the front row when they play, or else we'll see le shit.

Ya sister, the BeastMaster and Gaz will have to push us to the front. Or let us sit on the their shoulders. Can't let the short bitches miss out! :p

HAHA @ Stilts, fuck ya I'll do it! Have to find the most EPIC of all AA flags.