Bloodshed Over Bochum

Any idea how far away from the venue it is?

According to map24 it's about 5.5 km if driving.

There's a U-Bahn stop that is on the same line as the one from the hotel that is about 2 km walking distance from the venue.

Here maybe the Bochum crowd can help me out? ;)

Get on U35 at stop Hustadt (where the hotel is close to) and ride 4 stops to Brenscheder Strasse - about 6 minutes - then roughly 2 km walking from there.

Haha, i love it, just checked the movie up on imdb, yeah sure, i can go as a conan/thor lookalike for now ;)

Sad sad admission
I had a major crush on Mark Singer (Beastmaster/V) Dulf Lundgren (Hman), Conan (ARNIE) and ZZTop, as a teenager :p
Instead of the New Kids on The Block Posters, I had ZZTop posters!

Sad sad admission
I had a major crush on Mark Singer (Beastmaster/V) Dulf Lundgren (Hman), Conan (ARNIE) and ZZTop, as a teenager :p
Instead of the New Kids on The Block Posters, I had ZZTop posters!

Haha, thats just plain lovley!

(and its Dolph Lundgren - See swedish ppl makes the world go round:loco: )

According to map24 it's about 5.5 km if driving.

There's a U-Bahn stop that is on the same line as the one from the hotel that is about 2 km walking distance from the venue.

Here maybe the Bochum crowd can help me out? ;)

Get on U35 at stop Hustadt (where the hotel is close to) and ride 4 stops to Brenscheder Strasse - about 6 minutes - then roughly 2 km walking from there.

That sounds pretty good thanks for the info! :)

Just noticed they don't allow check in after 22.30. I arrive in Dortmund at 21.30-22.00 then I gotta get to Bochum. You think I'll have trouble finding somewhere that let's me check-in around midnight? :erk:

That sounds pretty good thanks for the info! :)

Just noticed they don't allow check in after 22.30. I arrive in Dortmund at 21.30-22.00 then I gotta get to Bochum. You think I'll have trouble finding somewhere that let's me check-in around midnight? :erk:

I've checked in to hotels later than midnight a few times, I guess it's all about either finding the right place or just letting them know in advance.

If you find a place with 24 hour reception it will hopefully not be a problem with a late check-in.

Edit:
Try emailing them and check -
mailto:info@hotelschmerkoetter.de

Edit again:
You know what, Birgit at CC Tickets told me by mail:
We are a German company based in Dortmund neighboring locality of Bochum.
So if you need any help with accomodation or anything else you can contact me again.

Try sending her an email and see if she knows a good place?

Worst case I guess you could always get a room for one night in Dortmund, then head to Bochum early next day?

Thanks again gnoff for the help you are awesome!

I will email that hotel and Birgit and see what they say. I know it's still early but I'm freaking out a bit about this trip. Can you tell I don't travel much? and first time by myself. :lol:

Yeh the Dortmund for one night thing came into my head aswell still undecided.

:kickass:

Haha, thats just plain lovley!

(and its Dolph Lundgren - See swedish ppl makes the world go round:loco: )

Oh good, thanks for correcting me, but he's totally eye candy, his name doesn't need to be involved :p
Eye candy = who gives a fuck what your name is, also please don't talk
Guys I kind of like = Nickname
Guys I care about = Real Name

It's not swedish ppl man, it's beastly men that man my world go round! :loco:

Oh good, thanks for correcting me, but he's totally eye candy, his name doesn't need to be involved :p
Eye candy = who gives a fuck what your name is, also please don't talk
Guys I kind of like = Nickname
Guys I care about = Real Name

It's not swedish ppl man, it's beastly men that man my world go round! :loco:

Dolphan is god.

Thanks again gnoff for the help you are awesome!

I will email that hotel and Birgit and see what they say. I know it's still early but I'm freaking out a bit about this trip. Can you tell I don't travel much? and first time by myself. :lol:

Yeh the Dortmund for one night thing came into my head aswell still undecided.

:kickass:

No worries :)

I travel a lot, often alone, things have a tendancy to work out well ;)

Never bad to plan ahead though, if you want something specific :)

Does being hairier then the average bear count? ;)

That's exactly what I mean by beastly!!! Hairy, aggressive, manly!
I'm into a guy I know I can't beat up! :heh::heh:

Gonna save you the trouble here ya Masshole!
*insert short joke here about how I can't reach up*