Bloodshed Over Bochum

I look the same coz i re-newed mine just over a month ago.

Not far off now, fuck time is flying & not enough cash is getting saved!

Someone remind me not to get to wasted on the first night, i must remember all of Once Sent...

i'm planning on taking it easy the first couple of nights. but you know what i'm like brother, me taking it easy always results in trouble aka adelaide, sydney, Melbourne & bbq. hahaha.

seriously though, i'll make an effort to keep myself good the first couple of gigs. nye however...watch out. :headbang:

Yeah, all we ever do is round around naked with the bikini team, looking at the polar bears and drinking :lol:

Serious? *packs her bags to Sweden* :lol:

I've been thinking a lot about the drinking thing. I will not being doing much of it, enough to buzz me but after that I will stop. I know some of you think I am lame, but I don't want to miss out on great memories cuz I can't control myself and blackout. :)

Serious? *packs her bags to Sweden* :lol:

I've been thinking a lot about the drinking thing. I will not being doing much of it, enough to buzz me but after that I will stop. I know some of you think I am lame, but I don't want to miss out on great memories cuz I can't control myself and blackout. :)

I'm with you ;)

I like to drink, but since a few years back I try not to drink so much as I will not remember what I did.

Now especially with these nights I really want to be there not only in person, but also in my mind :D

I tried that on the AA concert in Hamburg...dint work so good. ^^ Ive been a little sick and the day after I really was soo dead. that was not good. ^^ Ill try to make it better this time.

@ gnoff My thoughts exactly.

@ Xurek and PaganThunder wtf? Why we pissing up things?!!!?!:erk:
that might get messy :yuk:

@ Astrid you are most welcome, deary.

OK, drunk, bad idea, still:

I really look for new beers every single time I go anywhere.
If those of you going to Bochum may bring some beers from your home town / country, I'll be very grateful and will be giving you back some beers too!

Example:
I've been to Belgium, Lithuania, Germany, Czech Republic so far this year, sole purpose has been beer hunting, so I'm a huge nerd and add to that crazy!

:kickass:

OK, drunk, bad idea, still:

I really look for new beers every single time I go anywhere.
If those of you going to Bochum may bring some beers from your home town / country, I'll be very grateful and will be giving you back some beers too!

Example:
I've been to Belgium, Lithuania, Germany, Czech Republic so far this year, sole purpose has been beer hunting, so I'm a huge nerd and add to that crazy!

:kickass:

I'll bring you some local beer from my hometown if I don't forget.

Haha a crazy beer drinking nerd sounds awesome to me mate!

I can try get Black Isle Yellowhammer Bitter to you from my local brewery just a couple miles down the road from me.

Here is the website: tell me what you think.

http://www.blackislebrewery.com/

Haven't tried that one, would be great if you had the possibility to bring it :headbang:

I've tried "Black Isle Organic Porter" but nothing else from that brewery.

we planed to bring a lot of beer, i think we can manage to get a little collection of local beers... weve got the oldest breweries around here, very good stuff...