Bloodshed Over Bochum

i am so bloody sick atm it isn't funny, i have no voice. arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. this flu that is going around is evil! better shake it off before heading over!

waaahhhh...just 30 more days of endless waiting....

finally booked a place to stay for me and the others yesterday

Hey Gaz how was your Exam? Get well soon ;)

I suppose I'll go for a more central place then... No campites in Bochum where they rent mobile home thingies for 50€ a week then?

Anyone found a cheap hotel in the center??? I need a room for two at the cheapest rate possible!

Thanks

What's your name, Alex the smart ass? :p
I'm on there but private, I would have to add you. Send me your link.

by the way... just wanna thank everyone for the adds... Im pretty messing aaround with this facebook thing. didnt figure out how everything works, I think I have to take five minutes to really look at it :Smug:

Im gonna flood all of you soon.... :heh:

Hey Gazza -

I tried to post a reply on your "Attention Tina" thread but for some reason it was locked. :confused:

Anyway, Tina has been spending much of her free time on the lookout for aliens and UFO's as part of a loose-knit worldwide "Earth Protection Network", so she's been pretty busy i imagine. :p

That said, I'm pretty much in the same boat as you are. After Bochum i'm off to Ireland to visit my relatives, so i'll be flying out on Jan 2nd at around 7:30am (i think) from the Düsseldorf-Weeze airport.

I'm not sure how much money you're planning on spending, but i can tell you that a taxi ride would probably be pretty fuckin' pricey. I once took a taxi from the airport in Munich to the hostel i stayed at, which was about 30-40 minutes drive, and it ended up setting me back about 65 Euro (close to $100 i think.) It really hurt my wallet. I took the S-Bahn back to the airport on the day i went home and it only cost a few Euro.

But i don't like the idea of having to wake up at like 3am or whatever in order to get to the airport on time, so I'll probably head to the airport the night before, and either find a nearby hotel or just sleep at the airport.

The event will definately be filmed...bit it's not sure if there's going to be another DVD-Package as awesome as Wrath of the Norsemen.

cool, thanks for the info. im hoping for a dvd package that would be great

Hey Gazza -

I tried to post a reply on your "Attention Tina" thread but for some reason it was locked. :confused:

Anyway, Tina has been spending much of her free time on the lookout for aliens and UFO's as part of a loose-knit worldwide "Earth Protection Network", so she's been pretty busy i imagine. :p

That said, I'm pretty much in the same boat as you are. After Bochum i'm off to Ireland to visit my relatives, so i'll be flying out on Jan 2nd at around 7:30am (i think) from the Düsseldorf-Weeze airport.

I'm not sure how much money you're planning on spending, but i can tell you that a taxi ride would probably be pretty fuckin' pricey. I once took a taxi from the airport in Munich to the hostel i stayed at, which was about 30-40 minutes drive, and it ended up setting me back about 65 Euro (close to $100 i think.) It really hurt my wallet. I took the S-Bahn back to the airport on the day i went home and it only cost a few Euro.

But i don't like the idea of having to wake up at like 3am or whatever in order to get to the airport on time, so I'll probably head to the airport the night before, and either find a nearby hotel or just sleep at the airport.

yeh i just noticed it was locked? that's really odd. meh.

that could be a very good idea man. yeh, i don't want to be spending heaps on a taxi. would be good if you were flying out from dortmund, we could go together. ah wells, my flight isn't booked yet. let me see what flights i can find from Düsseldorf-Weeze to London brother. if i can get something, i'll book that and see if i can find us a cheap room near the airport for the night and we'll split the cost or some shit (sure we'll find a backpackers or something). i'll keep you posted.

cheers man, see you soon!!!!!!

yeh i just noticed it was locked? that's really odd. meh.

that could be a very good idea man. yeh, i don't want to be spending heaps on a taxi. would be good if you were flying out from dortmund, we could go together. ah wells, my flight isn't booked yet. let me see what flights i can find from Düsseldorf-Weeze to London brother. if i can get something, i'll book that and see if i can find us a cheap room near the airport for the night and we'll split the cost or some shit (sure we'll find a backpackers or something). i'll keep you posted.

cheers man, see you soon!!!!!!

if anybody comes up with a hotel/motel in Duseldorf that has airport transportation please post it up, I, like many other am flying out on the 2nd