Bloodshed Over Bochum

oh, thats bad. We will arrive around 2.30 am ... I think you guys will be on road already. we maybee can meet up before the concert. Dont know if I can recon anyone of you. or maybee anyone can send me Cellphone per PM, maybee we can meet in the city.

Gnoff, when you wanna try my beers??? I think second or third date will be good, I leave them first in my room and bring them on the other day.

oh, thats bad. We will arrive around 2.30 am ... I think you guys will be on road already. we maybee can meet up before the concert. Dont know if I can recon anyone of you. or maybee anyone can send me Cellphone per PM, maybee we can meet in the city.

Gnoff, when you wanna try my beers??? I think second or third date will be good, I leave them first in my room and bring them on the other day.

Sounds good, just need to find a place where it can be done :D

I'll PM you my number as well.

Dont see a problem with this. its not forbitten to drink in public. ;) I save your number and phone you when we are ready to join you guys. ^^ I hope you understand my englisch :-D

btw its prettz cold down here, hence me staying inside, it does also help that I have internet at my disposal

Phelice, so pink T-online stall on Sunday at noon (12:00)?

Gonna have to pick up the rest of my crowd around 14:00 at Bochum Hbf, then go to my place and we come back some time later for the first gig. I was thinking of tomorrow (saturday), will you be in Bochum already then?

I'm a new Forum-Member and I will arrive with my wife in Bochum on Sunday at about 14:30.

@ DamageInc.
We are from Hannover also and I think we will take the same train to Bochum. Perhaps I will see you at Hannover Hbf.

@ all
Is there anybody who will stay at the Ramada-Hotel? We will check in on Sunday.
See you all on Sunday evening!:headbang:

1. Gazza (Gareth)(crazy Aussie #1) - coming from Melbourne, Australia.
2. Vaughan (aka V-man)(crazy Aussie #2) - coming from Melbourne, Australia.
3. Vilewoman (sexy bicht, *MOP* aka Rhonda) coming from North Carolina
4. Phelice (sexy bitch, aka Tina) Germany
5. Beave (Beave, aka Dan) - smooth operator coming out of the Rocky Mountains
6. gnoff -(Jan - but gnoff is fine) Going from Göteborg, Sweden, on Dec 27 to Düsseldorf, back on Jan 4, flying with Lufthansa
7. DamageInc.(smart ass, aka Alex) - Coming from Hannover with a couple of guys
8. Lugnut-(yours either) Flying over from Portland OR. December can't get here soon enough!! I have never done anything like this...I am pretty darn excited
9. {FLäskKäfT}(sexy bitch, aka Anna) Sweden
10. XureK (Sam) - Flying solo from the Highlands of Scotland!
11. Warlock Fester (bicht, aka Vesa) Sweden
12. Graupel (Captain aka Chris) - coming from California
13. tud.brown - Calgary, Canada
14. Thimon (Simon) - coming with 3 other Guys from Augsburg,Germany#
15. Flip (Chris) - coming from Duisburg, Germany with 6 or 7 guys
16. Harri (harppa) - coming from FINLAND with 1 or 2 guys
17. LordSan (Danne) - Coming from sweden, going with Fläskkäft, someone needs to keep her standing in the crowd so she don't get killed!
18. Hauk(Eoghan) Coming from Dublin, Ireland. I'm going with two of my friends as well!
19. DASPRiD - coming from the unkown (where you coming from mate?)
20. xtyrantx - coming from Finland and bringing some friends!!!!
21. Astrid - coming from Germany
22. Michael - Astrid's friend.
23. Seonadh (Luke) - Coming from France.
24. Tomasz + wife (Cyntra) - coming from Prussia
25. gardinenvonAsgaard - coming with 3 other guys and Thimon
26. Gerrit + wife (Katharina) - coming from Hannover, Germany

Gonna have to pick up the rest of my crowd around 14:00 at Bochum Hbf, then go to my place and we come back some time later for the first gig. I was thinking of tomorrow (saturday), will you be in Bochum already then?

Actually for lunch discussed I was thinking Sunday also, before the first show. I'll not be in Bochum today until a bit later this afternoon I'm guessing.

So for anybody else, lunch Sunday, meeting at the pink thing around noon? :)

Tomasz ill be back in Bochum tomorrow, i ended up coming to Dusseldorf to stay ith a mate. Hes the guitarist in Battlesword if you have heard of them.

Im not to sure what time im going tomorrow, ill probably get driven back or just take the train.

Went to a metal market yesterday in Cologne, was awsome, got a couple of Hypocrisy and Amon vinyls.

So much beer........

oh and if anyone can hook me up with a place to stay in Bochum that would be awsome, because i need somewhere to dump my stuff.

Tina can you message me your number so i can give you a call when i get back into Bochum tomorrow? im assuming youll be with gazz and rhonda too.

Ahhhhhhhh 1 more sleep. this is the real xmas

[PFS];7919615 said:
Bags are packed, ready to go... Only 7 hours left until we start our trip! OMG im so excited :D

Fuck...............you have started ur trip late.......im wasted for the 5th night in a row...........to may beers to "sample"........blerghhhhhhh thank fuck for chicken wings & nachos