Bloodshed Over Bochum

In Bochum now, went and had a look at the venue, im in a hotel about 10 mins away. I really hope i can find a place to crash once the gig starts, i dont wont to be here to long, it gets boring hah. Im going to call my friend in Dusseldorf and see if he wants to come pick me up tomorrow or if im really lucky tonight, then head back down on Sunday.

Xmas sucks, everzthing is closed. even the bar at the hotel, bah!

Im in frnkfurt & im fucken smashed. Fuck yes. G|oing to crank the ipod speakers to the AA discography all tonight while i sleep. or try to sleep.

Ive scored a free lift to Bochum tomorrow.

Tomasz, i dont have a connection over here at all, ill just have to meet up with you at the gig, ill be the drunk cunt in a once sent... shirt

Gazz hurry the fuck up man!!

& Rhonda! you neevr messaged me back! dodgy!!!

Ahhh lng ass flight, but im finally here (well close enough anyway)

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee its ifnally here!!!!!!

*ducks*

I'm sorry Homie, I'm a dickhead. I pretty much have been too busy with family shit (I am very buzzed on Xmas) :D

I'm bringing your stuff Homeslice, don't worry.

Tina.....
I managed to be a dumbass and deleted your addy, I pray you read this before I leave in about 8hours, hehe.

Ok, back to partying

Much love to you all!!
Can't wait to see you.

Oh what's the dealo on being picked up in Bochum and Lunch on the 28th?

Soooooooooo out of the loop. Whoops. :D

Been in Germany for 10 days now and can't wait for the shows to start.

Oh what's the dealo on being picked up in Bochum and Lunch on the 28th?

I second that. What's the latest news about meeting up on the 28th?

Tina, do you know any good place for that?
Or is there maybe one at the Bermudadreieck?

See ya

For meeting on 28th:

I'd suggest somewhere easy to find at the hbf/central station.

Perhaps to meet around 1130 or noon?

Then depart from there.

Biggest problem I guess is to know how many of us actually plan on showing up and how many has got the cell phone number for others.

For meeting on 28th:

I'd suggest somewhere easy to find at the hbf/central station.

Perhaps to meet around 1130 or noon?

Then depart from there.

Biggest problem I guess is to know how many of us actually plan on showing up and how many has got the cell phone number for others.

Ill be there with my wife so count two here. I have contact with well you :kickass: and Beave if his phone works in germany. Laterz

Just not long arrived in London Luton from Inverness, waiting for my connection to Dortmund. Check in opens in 3 hours flight in 5 hours. Found me a nice little computer in the corner to waste some time on! :D Should be at my hotel in Bochum around 11pm German time.

I guess I won't be there because I don't know about the other people in my group...
just try to meet me at the concert ^^

I will try to make it to the front row...probably more to the right side because my left ear is a bit more sensitive than my right one so I prefer having the right ear nearer to the speakers ;)

Oh, just been reading the rest of the posts. At Bochum Hbf there is a pink T-online-stall which you can see from everywhere inside the station. Anyone tell the time and we can all meet there, what do you think?

Pink stand sounds great!

If I don't read or hear anything else I'll go there by noon and see if I meet up with any others :)

Guess I'll arrive a bit before noon and hang around a little while after.