Bodom against In Flames quiz :-DD

Damn you SSJ4SephirothX ! That picture of Chuck with his cat used to be my avatar before they only allowed us to have 100x100 size small mother fuckers. Nice on acknowledging that as being a badass pic though. Schuldiner forever!

people please stop being so cruel to me. i did mistake in the paste but i feel sorry. please dont try fooling me. why do you make fun out of this and laugh about me? :( :( :(

COBitch said:
people please stop being so cruel to me. i did mistake in the paste but i feel sorry. please dont try fooling me. why do you make fun out of this and laugh about me? :( :( :(
Fooling you about what? Are you talking about Henkka? No, seriously, he did leave the band. I believe he left because it was taking all of his time and he wanted to spend his time with his family.

COBitch said:

No-one is being cruel, just joking around.

Lol, sorry. :wave:

12. Rammstein and Danzig both dedicate musically and lyrically one certain person. Whom?

Jesper: Oh, I don't know that.
Alexi: Hitler? I have no idea.
Jaska: George Bush?
Quizmaster: Little hint - what's the name of the most known Danzig song?
Peter: Yes! 'Mother'. (right)