Bodom clones?

Well, when I first heard Norther I thoought it was CoB. Probably great musicians but I don't like rip-offs and they are not original. Norther hasn't done anything that CoB hasn't done

razor001666 said:
Norther ain't clone but I must admit that if there is no bodom there would not be bands like kalmah and norther..

ah bullshit,
Kalmah do not sound like bodom, as somone else here said, they sound alot more like a black metal influence. And if you bother to read their interviews, kalmah members state that they have only ever heard one bodom cd, and only briefly as i recall.

Eternal tears of sorrow, if anything, have a major influence on kalmah, as the majority of the members are kalmah members, which some have recently departed.
And don't give us the "songwriter" bullshit. Band members create their influence from what they hear, not from what a single person writes, playing in the band would have given each person a different inspiration, which some members would have brought to kalmah. So i presume Kalmah have been influenced by Etos and vice verse!

Why can't people accept that other bands actually have creativity, CoB aren't the only band on the planet.

It would be interesting to hear a member of CoB comment on the kalmah and bodom comments. But i highly doubt it'll happen, and if it does, many points will be avoided.

but it's an open court

Don't know about Kalmah but Norther is a total clone and I don't understand the point of trying to clone another band.