Bodom solos

Tranquil

Perfection or Vanity
May 7, 2006
Westbank, British Columbia
I'm not here for ridiculing, I like Bodom quite a bit, but I have something to ask. Am I the only one who finds most of their solos... to be... a bit much? A lot of their songs I like, when it comes to the solos, I think they almost ruin the song. They do have some good ones. But to me, not many. And I the only one who thinks this? Not to say they're bad, I know it takes skill and do an excellent job.

IMO, Bodom solos are not that hard.:erk:
As for ruining the song, I think they livin it up a bit. But yeah, sometimes they are a bit "much".

Tranquil said:
I'm not here for ridiculing, I like Bodom quite a bit, but I have something to ask. Am I the only one who finds most of their solos... to be... a bit much? A lot of their songs I like, when it comes to the solos, I think they almost ruin the song. They do have some good ones. But to me, not many. And I the only one who thinks this? Not to say they're bad, I know it takes skill and do an excellent job.

k

Tranquil said:
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-
O RLY?

Yeah dubya tee eff. Most solo's are pretty good. I wish I had skillz like alexi though :erk: but im gettin there. :Smokin: lol dont worry ill kick my own arse for that one but yeah some are, most are good. the ones i remember are silent night bodom night, kissing the shadows, in your face, and bodom after midnight. those solos kick ass.

Well I completely disagee to the higest level, Laiho is my favorite soloist at this current time, purely because of how he writes his leads.

<-Warheart-> said:
Well I completely disagee to the higest level, Laiho is my favorite soloist at this current time, purely because of how he writes his leads.

Hell yeah

BucketBanger9000 said:
IMO, Bodom solos are not that hard.:erk:
As for ruining the song, I think they livin it up a bit. But yeah, sometimes they are a bit "much".

I'd like to see you fumble through Kissing the Shadows there, sherlock.

Psh..I think the Bodom's solos are awesome as hell I dont think they could ruin a song with soloing. I actually look forward to the solos. Esecially the keyboard solos i wish i could play all the ones i hear. :D

Tranquil said:

no.

well, i really dont bother for high pitching, but he`s not very creative, always the same scales