Bodom solos

<-Warheart-> said:
Well I completely disagee to the higest level, Laiho is my favorite soloist at this current time, purely because of how he writes his leads.
Fuckin' Right! We are lucky guys that we can hear his good guitar playing now..:kickass: If i remember right he tryed to kill himself in sweden with some drugs.:erk: alexi we just fuckin' love ur guitar solos:worship:

Did he really?
hehe, Sweden. No suprize is was in all places it happened there.
He tried to kill himself is completly sad though. I don't know wheter I like him as much anymore hearing that, imagine him being found in the bathroom dead like Elvis!

XxScandinavianMedalxX said:
Did he really?
hehe, Sweden. No suprize is was in all places it happened there.
He tried to kill himself is completly sad though. I don't know wheter I like him as much anymore hearing that, imagine him being found in the bathroom dead like Elvis!

God forbid someone should spiral so far into drugs, and self abuse that the thought would ever cross someones mind. Not everyone lives great lives ;)

I myself would never see myself in a posiiton where I would even consider suicide, but I'm not going to judge others.

Valtsu said:
Fuckin' Right! We are lucky guys that we can hear his good guitar playing now..:kickass: If i remember right he tryed to kill himself in sweden with some drugs.:erk: alexi we just fuckin' love ur guitar solos:worship:
This is for teh fanboys

Warning%20keep%20out.jpg

<-Warheart-> said:
Wasn't it Finland? since they live there and everything.
I checked it out in the web and it was Sweden.. Dont know that is it really the truth becouze its 2 web.. (Since Wikipedia) It happened when their 1.st album was out but 2.nd wasnt:erk:

Sry my bad english.. Only 14 years old :p

Alexi almost died but some people rescued him with someway.. don't know. But should we stop this discussion.. about this drug thing. I mean This Toppic is made for discouse guitar solos :loco:

Alexi is the best guitar player in the whole world! If he is going to die in his bathroom.. I don't know what i'm going to do, he is my idol ;) But then he will become a legend! thats what i'm sure.

And if u though that was some heroin or something.. it wasnt, it was just some medicines, not that kind of drugs
:kickass:

Valtsu said:
I checked it out in the web and it was Sweden.. Dont know that is it really the truth becouze its 2 web.. (Since Wikipedia) It happened when their 1.st album was out but 2.nd wasnt:erk:

Alexi almost died but some people rescued him with someway.. don't know. But should we stop this discussion.. about this drug thing. I mean This Toppic is made for discouse guitar solos :loco:

Alexi is the best guitar player in the whole world! If he is going to die in his bathroom.. I don't know what i'm going to do, he is my idol ;) But then he will become a legend! thats what i'm sure.

And if u though that was some heroin or something.. it wasnt, it was just some medicines, not that kind of drugs

wha.gif

Valtsu said:

{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-
I say, old bean! I must express my asonishment of your claim! Is this fact, or a clever ruse?

I know what you mean, for example Chokehold
chokehold solo is the only reason i listen to the song...

Tranquil One I really dont like is from Were not gonna fall. Example in my opinion. But this seems to not be much of a top topic so I guess it doesn't matter.

I love this solo except alexi's first part on it.

i think that solos makes most of the song better, like the punch me i bleed one or wrath within.

I love their solos. I think it is some of the melodies that kills many of the songs. (the melody after the solo on Downfall for instance.. doesn't fit the song at all, and it sounds like a lullabye)

Valtsu said:

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: ^-^

chainek said:
I love their solos. I think it is some of the melodies that kills many of the songs. (the melody after the solo on Downfall for instance.. doesn't fit the song at all, and it sounds like a lullabye)

There you go, that's what I was talking about, couldn't think of the word at the time. But it appears doesn't spoil them for many people, oh well. Just my opinion.

FearTheMullet said:
{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-
I say, old bean! I must express my asonishment of your claim! Is this fact, or a clever ruse?
Its fact.. im not going to disousse anymore about this thing in BODOM SOLOS toppic.
the best solo is in Silet night bodom night, i think.

Are you guys mad ?!!!!:mad:

Alexi Laiho&#180;s music fxxxing rules :kickass:

You can&#180;t expect solos like the ones played by Yngwie malmsteen or michael angelo &#180;cause this is children of bodom we&#180;re talking about , its totally another kind of music !!

Of course its all about likes and dislikes but i really think his solos are great and of course not all the solos of all the songs will kick ass , but who cares :r :mad:

i think the best solo is in bodom after midnight or children of bodom

dekinari said:
Are you guys mad ?!!!!:mad:

Alexi Laiho´s music fxxxing rules :kickass:

You can´t expect solos like the ones played by Yngwie malmsteen or michael angelo ´cause this is children of bodom we´re talking about , its totally another kind of music !!

Of course its all about likes and dislikes but i really think his solos are great and of course not all the solos of all the songs will kick ass , but who cares :r :mad:

i think the best solo is in bodom after midnight or children of bodom

I know they're are different music, and I know that's their style and there's nothing wrong with it, I was just expressing my opinion.