Books

Bastet said:
at this moment:photshop 7 Bible
and the manual of my camera...

u ever make a pinhole camera from a cereal box?, get great pix from it and is great fun for all the kids :)

StevenK said:
hey gimme instructions there!
i need something to do!
boredom slowly killing me
i might even have to try to get a job soon!

http://www.kodak.com/global/en/consumer/products/techInfo/aa5/aa5.shtml

you'll need to buy photo paper too + find a dark room, get photo developer & fixer,a red light (;)),water, 3 plastic trays and eh i think thats about, but i think you'll need a few squids to get all that, about 50 euro should do it

ikeaboy said:
u ever make a pinhole camera from a cereal box?, get great pix from it and is great fun for all the kids :)
no...from a shoe box
the camera is an olympus 770. nothing special, but it's my first digital one and it's quite a change

bleed_black_orchid said:
hahaha Allan Ive read translations and even saw it performed live.. decent I shall give you that. My favourite character the comical Jimmy Jack "the infant prodidgy" although I feel so sorry for him at the end. When Hugh becomes pragmatic and he remains pissed and stagnant wanting to marry one of Zues's daughters.

I pretty much like them all, except maybe that senior English officer (not Yolland), pretty much what makes the whole play so tragic in the end.

I love that story about Jimmy and Hugh going off to fight a war, but stopping at a pub on the way and never quite getting there.

his name is lancey. yeah he was a prick. Ill give yer that one. Yolland and Maire's "love" scene where all they really do is say gaelic place names at eachother. bless them. Its not erotic but genuinely confused passion. I like Hughs final speech aswel about the two great civilisations coming together to make a more powerfull prosperous one. all in all we give it a thumbs up.