books?

Originally posted by Crimson Babe
Who would be? It's Abdul Alhazred :lol:
Ok, that's obviously. But the green Necronomicon was written by three other guys.
Anyway, did you know that Lovecraft called himself Abdul Alhazred as a little child when he played? Many people think that the Necronomicon was an idea of Lovecraft himself and pure fiction because it appears in many of his stories. Some people (fans of Lovecraft) wrote then a book, added everything which they found in Lovecraft's stories about it, added a little bit mystical stuff of their own imagination and called it Necronomicon.

By the way: Did nobody noticed that:

Originally posted by loWildChild
..."Do droids dreams with electric sheeps?" by Philip K. Dick.
Dick!!! Get it? :lol:

I like "Y decirte una estupidez por ejemplo te kiero","A princess in Berlin"Sofia's world" and "Dumas' club"(im not sure of how to translate it,its the book which inspires the Johnny Deep's film"La novena puerta")But i have read a lot of books,and the most have liked me
:Shedevil:

I'm reading David Eddings' The Shiny Ones, The Second Book Of The Tamul. In finnish though.. I've never read any fantasy before but I started early this year with The First Book Of The Tamul, and have only gotten to this sequel. I just simply don't read that much...

Originally posted by Zarok666

Ok, that's obviously. But the green Necronomicon was written by three other guys.
Anyway, did you know that Lovecraft called himself Abdul Alhazred as a little child when he played? Many people think that the Necronomicon was an idea of Lovecraft himself and pure fiction because it appears in many of his stories. Some people (fans of Lovecraft) wrote then a book, added everything which they found in Lovecraft's stories about it, added a little bit mystical stuff of their own imagination and called it Necronomicon.

I think that the Necronomicon is just another fiction of Lovecraft. It just doesn't seem to be REAL...too many myths, too many familiar things with Lovecrafts other works...

I like it though, just don't get it too seriously.

Originally posted by Crimson Babe
I think that the Necronomicon is just another fiction of Lovecraft. It just doesn't seem to be REAL...too many myths, too many familiar things with Lovecrafts other works...
I agree. But mabye there is "real" Necronomicon. I guess that we will never know the truth about it. And we will also never know if the rumour was right that Lovecraft was in contact with dark powers and so on.

Originally posted by Zarok666

I agree. But mabye there is "real" Necronomicon. I guess that we will never know the truth about it. And we will also never know if the rumour was right that Lovecraft was in contact with dark powers and so on.

Yeah, we'll never know if it's true or a myth... maybe that's why so many ppl likes his works :)