books?

Dec 29, 2001
Vaasa, Finland
Do you guys read books? I'm not very interested in fantasy, but I read a lot of horror books and thrillers. Right now my favorite authors are Dean R. Koontz and Stephen King.

Now reading: J.R.R. Tolkien: The Lord of the Rings (just because everyone must read that one)

Well, I don't read any fantasy books or anything like that. Lately I've been reading some Nietzsche-books and Kurt Cobain's lifestory. After those I'll start with Freud's "sexual theory" (or whatever it's in english...).

People, read Bret Easton Ellis' book "american psycho", great book! The movie sucks, but the book is quite sick.

I'm reading the "Song of Ice and Fire" by George Martin, after that I'm gonna read a book by Paolo Coelho because a friend recommended it...
The Icewind Dale Trilogy sounds interesting, too and was recommended by one of my friends, too...

I've read LotR too of course and it's really a great book...

I'm reading Stephen King's It right now, very good =) I read every chance I get..mostly novels but a lot of times I'll have books on various subjects thrown in for variety. Namely anything as long as it's good, hahaha.

I'm a big fan of H.P. Lovecraft and all his stories. I need to get the Necronomicon. I know there are many differnt versions of it. I think I have to get them all.
I'm also interested in almost all Star Wars books.

Originally posted by Zarok666
I'm a big fan of H.P. Lovecraft and all his stories. I need to get the Necronomicon. I know there are many differnt versions of it. I think I have to get them all.
I'm also interested in almost all Star Wars books.

I have one version of the Necronomicon, it's interesting :)

How does your version of the Necronomicon look like? What is on the cover, which color has it, how many pages...

I don't think that this "Murha ei vanhene koskaan" is translated to any other language. I don't recall the authors name at the moment, but he is/was finnish. But I don't know, maybe they translated it into swedish, but not english anyway.

Originally posted by Zarok666
How does your version of the Necronomicon look like? What is on the cover, which color has it, how many pages...

It's black (of course:) ), and on the cover there's a horned creature, above it a glass-like thing, and behind these all, a "The Second Celebration of the Four" page and there are runes on it.

And the book is 155 pages.

I know that there is a version with a green cover but this book got bad reviews. It contains nothing about rituals or the Cthulhu myth. It just contains somethings about Lovecraft's friends.
By the way: Who was the author of your Necronomicon?