Borknagar live video from Oberhausen last year

It seems like Borknagar easily slayed everyone else there. Nice singing from V and Lars!!! it sounds really good! It looks like material decent enough for a DVD.

Oh, amazing video! I can't understang anything, but I've enjoyed watching the bands. And it was Sòlstafir too, another awesome band.

It seems like Borknagar easily slayed everyone else there. Nice singing from V and Lars!!! it sounds really good! It looks like material decent enough for a DVD.

Indeed, I guess that since they don't do many concerts they've a lot of "stored" energy, so when they do a gig… KABOOM!!! They had much more on-stage presence than the other bands to be honest.

And yes, it does seem good footage for a DVD. Great sound, and the band seemed to have an excellent night.

@ Rob Sherred: Thanks for uploading the video! Do you have more videos of Borknagar's gig? Can you please upload them?

Indeed, I guess that since they don't do many concerts they've a lot of "stored" energy, so when they do a gig… KABOOM!!! They had much more on-stage presence than the other bands to be honest.

And yes, it does seem good footage for a DVD. Great sound, and the band seemed to have an excellent night.

@ Rob Sherred: Thanks for uploading the video! Do you have more videos of Borknagar's gig? Can you please upload them?

Dave uploaded some at his Youtube channel. He said he has the footage for the whole gig excepting Dauden.

Wow great footage! It's so great that a band that's primarily a studio band can still play so well live! Lazare and Mr. V nailed those harmonies! I always expect metal bands to suck at harmonies live. I saw Mastodon on their last tour and they played their entire new album AMAZINGLY, but the vocal harmonies were terrible! It shocked me that a band at their stage of professionalism could fail live so badly.