BORKNAGAR update

karpsmom said:
I wonder if the fact that it's all clean vocals means we can eliminate all the songs with harsh vocals from the guessing for the re-done song.

Well, it's actually two or three grim vocal lines on the album...so you never know..hehehe

mr V

karpsmom said:
I wonder if the fact that it's all clean vocals means we can eliminate all the songs with harsh vocals from the guessing for the re-done song.

Then my guess is Winter Millennium! I SO hope it's that one!!

Looking forward to hearing it. :kickass:

Will CM be posting previews before the album's release to promote it? It's either that or I'm going to twist the arm of one of the employees there to get hold of some of this material (and I'm not telling you who this friend is).

Wow. Here I am, just recently ordered Terra, waiting for it to arrive and checking my order status, and then I find this great news, and to top it off Tyr is back and playing bass on the acoustic album! AMAZING.

I'm sure whichever song has been redone will be a good surprise. I for one don't want to know which track has been re-done until the CD is in my CD player, my headphones are on and the track is reached in proper order!

Haha though you have to admit that its funny how metal-archives gave the album that name...and how they also confused White & Cynosure to be one track... What will the album actually be called, or is that to be a surprise as well?

I suspect some of you guys will be happy to know that I am currently transcibing all the basslines for this album in both tab and notation, and I hope to make them available for you through borknagar.com .
This will coincide with the release of the album, if not later :p

Erik Tiwaz said:
I suspect some of you guys will be happy to know that I am currently transcibing all the basslines for this album in both tab and notation, and I hope to make them available for you through borknagar.com .
This will coincide with the release of the album, if not later :p

Thank you. WAY more artists should do this on their albums, rather than having some random guitarist (often one with a bad ear) try to transcribe the songs to tabs on tab websites (which also lacks the notation which is very important!). Awesome thing along with the album to look forward to.