Boston promo run! March 4th 10am!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's not postpone this anymore. I say burn through the stores on Saturday. If we start at 10:00am on Saturday, we can burn our way through the stores within four hours. That's being conservative. No bullshit just straight through. We should reverse the order, start at Harvard Square in Tower and then work our way into Boston. If you're ok with it, I can handle CD Spins in Davis Square which would save time better spent in town. Let me know what you think. We can always get together another time but stores are important for obvious reasons.

Hahaha...lazy ass college students...I remember those days.. I remember getting up at 12pm and thinking that was "early." Now if I get the chance to wake up at 9am...that's "sleeping in" for me..

So here is the scoop for tomorrow (Bruce correct me if i'm wrong or you have a better idea). We should meet in Cambridge (or? Sommerville).. Bruce will pick the place. We are meeting at 10am, those who think it's too early then meet up with us at 11am. Bruce has a list of stores and places we are hitting. Bring you promo stuff. I have posters, compilation cdrs, and commision cds. I think Bruce posted a list of the order of which stores we are hitting first.. all the way from sommerville to boston. I'm driving my truck but can only hold 4 people. IM, email or call me (home 508-809-9064 > 6pm ..before 5pm call 508-828-3115 work <--- this is as of friday now 3pm).
Did I miss anything?

Bruce should we meet at Davis/Sommerville or Cambridge? Where? Harvard sq?

here is my okp flyer.. now i'm working on bruce's flyer

newoak.jpg

Hey Jeremy - I tried to set up the CD Spins store today but I was told to do it on Monday because they do have a person who handles this stuff. I will also have time to take care of the Central square area as far as postering goes, the middle east, TT's etc. I'm also going to check about some campus policies to see if we can hit those.

Status
Not open for further replies.