kotc sob east coast tour

Rhett....
chill out about richmond..it's going to work out..I've got a zillion things going on at once and I'm getting it handled..and the first promoter i was going to use, ended up being a fucking lazy sack of shit..so what I thought was going to make things easier for me, just ended up doing nothing.. I've got something in the works..so relax.. i'm not one of those individuals who makes empty promises or wastes people's time.. OK?

you mentioned in an earlier post that you may switch the va show to philly or some shit. hey, but the way, i'm just trying to help, don't freak on me man.

on another note, i got yer demos in the mail today! awesome thanks a bunch!

stickers and buttons...damn, you guys have the merch going on!!! awesome. and the morgion video made my day!!!!! thanks beotches!

Bill...

When you have the Richmond gig lined up... e-mail me @ Thorgrimm@hotmail.com...

Dan...

For tour updates check the KotC myspace page now and again... when everything is booked... I will send an entire list over to you.

Forum...

I'm not going to be using this forum anymore... past post's easily get misconstrued and I get many e-mails with false information due to this forum... so I will converse ONE ON ONE from now on via my hotmail account... to minimize confusion. My apologies to anyone and everyone If I was/is/are being a jerk... was not my intention.