Breast growth from *ahem*...

Status
Not open for further replies.
of course you would think that you big homo.

besides, I'd rather tits be too big than too small. flatchested girls are unattractive.

Nah, small chested girls tend to be really cute :) or really manly, but the cute small chested girls are more common.

do I really have to explain this?

It might be helpful (and entertaining) if you did.

You seemed to imply that anyone, excluding Susperia, would jump at the chance to have sex with a huge-chested woman. Hopefully, at least some of the guys here aren't quite that swallow, but it also said something about Susperia that wouldn't seem like it was common knowledge (thus the "who the fuck are you?" response).

Personally, huge breasts don't interest me. I'm glad I don't have them, and I sort of pity the women that do. As for picking partners based on their physical attributes... yeah, that plays a role, but I can't imagine it the way you seem to be implying.

It might be helpful (and entertaining) if you did.

You seemed to imply that anyone, excluding Susperia, would jump at the chance to have sex with a huge-chested woman. Hopefully, at least some of the guys here aren't quite that swallow, but it also said something about Susperia that wouldn't seem like it was common knowledge (thus the "who the fuck are you?" response).

Personally, huge breasts don't interest me. I'm glad I don't have them, and I sort of pity the women that do. As for picking partners based on their physical attributes... yeah, that plays a role, but I can't imagine it the way you seem to be implying.

Yeah, I don't think that breast size would even figure into the equation when wanting to have sex with someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.