Can Alexi Do It?

in reply to the guy saying that you cant appreciate sinergy if you're not playing guitar, i can quite understand that, and also even thought AYDY has alot of simple riffs, or atleast more simple than the previous albums, that doesnt mean that the new sinergy album will be simpler, or in drop C. the music style is different, aswell as the riffs, meaning that the songs can turn out something else than expected.

im drunk and swedish, so you will have to excuse my wrtiing /english :(

HateCrewDeathroll said:
someone said on this thread that the music is written and recorded. is this confirmed? Because I don't believe it is. I think they named the album and the new members, but nothing is written yet.

everything was recorded except for the guitars then the guitars were recorded and the whole cd was done so it is true about everything being recorded that was all finished almost a year ago

They probably just wait untill the COB tour is over so they can release the CD and start touring for Sinergy

Poss said:
of course he can you can't lose skill that fast lol. Alexi has established a reputation of being a good guitarist so now he doesn't feel like he needs to do all solos and things perfectly with COB.
Reminds me of what happened with Metallica...

Kirk : "People know I can shred... I'll skip this part for this album..."
Lars : "You know, I wasn't really inspired for my drum fills, so I kind of did nothing.."

I still have big expectations on this album.. but I don't know if I still should... :erk:

WILL SINERGY SUCCEED TO RELEASE SINS OF THE PAST BEFORE THE END OF THIS MILLENIUM....?

WILL ALEXI EVENTUALLY GET HIS HAND ON SOME CLUES TO EVENTUALLY FIND HIS STOLEN JACKON AXE..?

WILL CHILDREN OF BODOM FIND THE ANTIDOTE TO GET OUT OF THE TRENDY METALCORE SCENE BEFORE THE NEXT ALBUM IS RELEASED...?

TO BE CONTINUED...

Authentic Metalhead said:
WILL PEOPLE STOP BITCHING ABOUT HOW CHILDREN OF BODOM IS ALL TRENDY NOW AND GET ON WITH THEIR DAMN LIVES? PROBABLY NOT, BUT PERHAPS THEIR NEXT ALBUM WILL SHUT PEOPLE THE HELL UP!!
:lol: Don'get all an menstruated about it... I was just joking.

I don't do that. I can understand her love for music, she's obviously dedicated and takes it seriously and he has a strong voice. Hers just doesn't satisfy me.

lol me too. I don't understand people that say (insert musician here) sucks.

People like Yngwie, JP, Steve Vai etc. There's no way they suck at all, it's just their way of saying I don't like their music and it's stupid.