Can Alexi Do It?

I wouldn't even narrow it down to metal, most bands in the world are decent enough to write music, record it and get it on the shelves, it's alot more than these people on boards like this are doing. It can't "suck" if thousands of people are buying it.

I don't like Jazz music but those guys are talented and know their stuff, it sure as hell does not suck.

Well I guess you've still got to have a good voice to sing it. I respect Madonna and I think her vocal melodies are great, but all this Pop Idol stuff where they compete and get a record deal when they win and then release annoying songs just gets on my nerves.

Some things were not meant to be used together. Like breath mints and soda. :puke: And you know what else? My school is a CHRISTIAN school, but they rarely play Christian songs at rallies/chapels/barbecues/etc, and instead play secular rap and "R&B". I don't get it. Even the heavy metal I listen to is more wholesome.

I_AM_CANADIAN! said:
Yeah, it seems like the culture today is full of brainwashed sheep just following each other to the next trend . . . .

lol Like emos.

I know someone who used to listen to hiphop RnB. Started hanging around me and started "listening" to Slayer. Makes new friends in 2006 and dyes her hair black, wears jeans and listens to Atreyu.

<-Warheart-> said:
lol Like emos.

I know someone who used to listen to hiphop RnB. Started hanging around me and started "listening" to Slayer. Makes new friends in 2006 and dyes her hair black, wears jeans and listens to Atreyu.

Yeah, I konw people that are posers too. One of my friends are like that...well, not that extreme, like dying their hair and whatnot, but he listens to certian kinds of music to get girls. Listening to metal stopped getting him chicks, so he started listening to Rap and Hip Hop to start pickup up girls.

<-Warheart-> said:
What a fag.

Yeah, but he's cool and I've been friends with him since I was about 3 and I'm prettymuch one of the only real friends he has, cause almost everyone else he's associated with has fucked him over.

Can Alexi Do It?

Do What?

Spit--Yes.
Play the guitar--Yes.
Curse--Yes.
Write catchy music--Yes.
Scream--Yes.
Be cute and funny--Yes.

Oh, you talkin' bout Sinergy?
SINS OF THE PAST shall be out in a few months.;)

In fact, it's music magazines and PEOPLE that told me so, not "a site". But if you must, feel free to google sinergy "sins of the past". Can't guarantee you'll find something relevant or up-to-date, though.