can anyone actually play bodom????

can you play bodom on your instrument?

• Total voters
met406 said:
Well I admit that not every single note is exactly played, but I don't know what you mean that some notes doesn't exist, only maybe on Shadows. I recorded only through my effects directly to computer, without amp, so it is a little crapy sound.

well I think I didn´t verbalise me correct. I just wanted to say that you cheat some parts of the solos, but who cares :D (I hope you can understand me!)
make your way dude!

Xred_light_eyeX said:
whats your problem, guy?? put your stupid ego slow down and shut up!

What fucking ego? all i said i can play it better than met, then this guy starts making some noice... And yes, i forgot to put the question mark on the senctence gav you talk to me, does that make a big ego for me?

Xred_light_eyeX said:
well I think I didn´t verbalise me correct. I just wanted to say that you cheat some parts of the solos, but who cares :D (I hope you can understand me!)
make your way dude!

What is to you to cheat in solo? I played some solo in 2 parts and in Shadows one part that repeats, I copied (that part is not solo, I would never copy solo), but that is how other people record when they are making demo or album. I never said that I recorded that on spot, but who cares. :)

stoned, next time you are recording a solo give the hell in the piano overub.. just make it hard to listsen to the guitar only!! :)

Hey -Gavin-, Friday13th.., Stoned&drunk, and ppl. Nice work, keep it on.

Just one question, wich sound card do you use ? :D

Friday13th I have a V-AMP and I don't get your sound quality :S :hotjump:

Thanks;)

Xred_light_eyeX said:
I´m speechless......great stuff guy!

please tell me how long do you practice every day?

Thanks..

...And i don't practise, i just play to CDs and GP4s and stuff, i prefer learning through songs and not exercises with metronomes...

rayden_ad said:
Hey -Gavin-, Friday13th.., Stoned&drunk, and ppl. Nice work, keep it on.

Just one question, wich sound card do you use ? :D

Friday13th I have a V-AMP and I don't get your sound quality :S :hotjump:

Thanks;)

"Just one question, wich sound card do you use ? :D "

Fuck knows actually :lol: it's the one that came with my PC....

"Friday13th I have a V-AMP and I don't get your sound quality :S :hotjump: "

I have mine set up for my band cause i record everything DI with the Vamp into the mic slot... i can give you my settings if you want...

So u do practice then gavin? Playing along with gp4 is praticing as far as i know causs thats all I do also. Why dont u pratice for real? U might yet live up to your ego? DLing your second song now ... your first one has some nice shred and some ugly fucking bends (ugggh) but its all good.
geesh second song, you wrote that this morning? Im kinda not falling for such shite anymore! since when are u playing guitar? age 10? your 16 now right? come now stop bullshiting here you cant have done that!!!
God these kids of today so fucked up.

PS can u like try and not to post a 2 to 1 ratio on every thread? your like a stalker!!!

DeathPact said:
So u do practice then gavin? Playing along with gp4 is praticing as far as i know causs thats all I do also. Why dont u pratice for real? U might yet live up to your ego? DLing your second song now ... your first one has some nice shred and some ugly fucking bends (ugggh) but its all good.
geesh second song, you wrote that this morning? Im kinda not falling for such shite anymore! since when are u playing guitar? age 10? your 16 now right? come now stop bullshiting here you cant have done that!!!
God these kids of today so fucked up.

PS can u like try and not to post a 2 to 1 ratio on every thread? your like a stalker!!!

Dude, hahaha, what the hell is your problem? are you upset cause i don't sit down with a metronome? Huh? Goddamnit man, get out more.

And that song, i wrote it yesterday morning. What, what do i have to gain from lying? And what fucking ego man? and i'm 17 and played since i was 12.

Tsk, Gavin me dear. Don't you know the rules? You're not allowed to be good on guitar and get praise for it (without being in a well known band or whatever) until you're at LEAST 45, have a belly that dribbles over your waistband and bashes your groin and odd stains on your t-shirt. Only THEN will people believe that's actually you.

Either way, ye know it made me jig man. :Spin: :headbang: