Canadian Metal Plugin suite released here!!!

Hi @ all.
Great release, thanks!

I want to put my 50 cent to Sonar: with 8.3.1.372 on vista64 it works fine, but when i try to save my project or just remove a plugin from stack, sonar goes to "no response". All it happend with all Canadian Pack and latest LeCab.

added: Troubles are in Sonar, but only in x64 - version. With Sonar 8 x32 + vista x64 works fine. Can be what with DirectX(I think the same problems are with waves-plugins)?

Awesome, simply awesome. I only wish they'd also be available in AU, since I just recently switched to Logic on a MacBook Pro from Sonar 7 PE and a PC.

Of course I could "reamp" the guitars on my old PC and then move the files to my MBP. But I'd really appreciate that weren't any need for extra hassle. :D

Thank you, once again!

sonar crashing on SoloC_FullStack_v1_05 right upon load. head and preamp work fine

windows 7 64-bit. sonar 8 producer 32-bit. run in xp sp2 compatibility mode
wagner plugin (original wagner sharp) loads fine
lecab works fine

I still can't work with LeCab :(
Sonar 8 64 bit and 8.5 64 bit.
I can load Lecab and use it but when I press undo button or try to save the project
sonar Freezes everytime.
And Freezing when I try to delete lecab...

Yeah...guys I can't offer any assistance as thise are LePou's plugins...so, I suggest you just email him he will get back to you he is a really good guy..
KM